Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you had the choice of never discovering this game...

2»

Comments

• However, if we combine SK,MC,GD, and Facebooks, I have the most post counts of all.
    no AIM?
  • Hmmm, I wonder which wins all my SK accounts post counts or your MC/GD post counts.
  • However, if we combine SK,MC,GD, and Facebooks, I have the most post counts of all.
    no AIM?
    oh my...AIM...yes, including over night chats.

• No, because I would never have found the kittens game.
  • Nope, just because the _plp_ here are interesting.
    Thats why i came back here to see if theres still some laughs to be had :D
  • i would have never had my last two jobs and never met my current future wife, so no. None of which directly resulted from this game but from someone I met here
    You are marrying mary?
  • i would have never had my last two jobs and never met my current future wife, so no. None of which directly resulted from this game but from someone I met here
    You are marrying mary?
    Meadows. As part of the wedding ceremony, she consumes him and they become one.
  • black widowesque
    You are marrying mary?
    nomnomnom
  • edited July 2015
    I learn to speak english here, so i would totally play it again.

If you invite meadows to a wedding party, you just send one invitation or multiples?
    You are marrying mary?
    ~giggles~