Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

11 v 4

edited June 2015 in General
Wtf!!!
3 x as many players
3 x as much NW lol

I won't let the people who I fight with be battered by a clueless AL

I would like to thank faceless / Raw for a couple of short wars however this was a step too far and I honestly feel embarresed that help was seeked

Rank 1 and 2 alliance Rank 3 will end one way
Also 1.4 rebelling with multis

Later guys

Comments

• you probably invited them so when you gave up, you wouldn't look like a pussy...
  • Not really we where holding our own 5 v 4 we broke a second Kt twice

However I wasn't going to suicide my men to a Noob AL in BORG

• edited June 2015
    trying to post a video, but i don't speak techy...

• asdfasdf
  • Not really we where holding our own 5 v 4 we broke a second Kt twice

However I wasn't going to suicide my men to a Noob AL in BORG

You did good viva, and dont worry about it... Ill just shift my war rage from RAW to Borg AL... Pretty sure I will be able to break him at least 3 times before he threatens to have me "retalled"... and 7-8 before Im killed. Who jumps in on a war when they arent wanted by either side? RAW and Bastards should team up and ravage borg leadership for being dumb.
  • When's next round?
  • When's next round?
    I'll msg you buttercup!!!

Bwahahaha @ Viva!
  • When's next round?

Bwahahaha @ Viva!
    Obviously still upset that his shitty DW got killed

• Also 1.4 rebelling with multis. who are the mulites in there?
    There SL said the top 4 kingdoms don't speak

Took SL and left

• he also doesn't speak.
    There SL said the top 4 kingdoms don't speak

Took SL and left

they don't speak to you yeah, 'cause you're a bastard :D

• Bit strong that !
  • While I'm not sure where to express my current agitation, this place looks good as any. Are we in a standstill with Raw v Darius or is that gonna show progress. Because, I'm over it, and would like to move into Sickmofo
  • http://pastebin.com/7knZzVqG

Its not a standstill, theyre trying their hardest I just dont have a shit kd and they all do so its adorably slow.
  • edited June 2015
    When's next round?

Bwahahaha @ Viva!
    Obviously still upset that his shitty DW got killed

Ohhh man How'd you know? I really wish I wasn't enjoying the springs, my boat, scalloping season, alcohol and hot women... I guess when you're a stay at home daddy like yourself sk n being pasty white is all there is in life!

Lol even your troll game is pathetic! Still trying to act like you're some sort of big boy player... a weasel too scared to do anything straight up in a dying game, hide behind lies n bs like a purebred pussyboii! Keep justifying your horrible under defended kds while killing others Bwahahaha...

• http://pastebin.com/7knZzVqG

Its not a standstill, theyre trying their hardest I just dont have a shit kd and they all do so its adorably slow.
    Which kd are we talking about? Lol