Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What goes through BCart's mind on the morning after the round ends:

MalMal
edited February 2012 in Game Talk
"Oh shit I forgot to reset the round again. ffs this starkingdoms game is such a pain in the ass. Ok lemme check the end game stats. Wow it looks like Desert Wasteland isn't really that popular so I'll just leave it alone. Alright now I think i have to do something... oh yeah I have to do that round bonus thing I started a couple years ago. I don't think anyone really cares about it. Hmm.. They seem to be impatient... Quick... what's a good idea? I better ignore all the forum suggestions because then I'll look like a tool if I use them. Um... sector fund increase sounds good. Idk if I used it before but oh well. Now to get back to the other 99% of my life"

Comments

• "Oh shit I forgot to reset the round again. ffs this starkingdoms game is such a pain in the ass. Ok lemme check the end game stats. Wow it looks like Desert Wasteland isn't really that popular so I'll just leave it alone. Alright now I think i have to do something... oh yeah I have to do that round bonus thing I started a couple years ago. I don't think anyone really cares about it. Hmm.. They seem to be impatient... Quick... what's a good idea? I better ignore all the forum suggestions because then I'll look like a tool if I use them. Um... sector fund increase sounds good. Idk if I used it before but oh well. Now to get back to the other 99% of my life"
  • "Oh shit I forgot to reset the round again. ffs this starkingdoms game is such a pain in the ass. Ok lemme check the end game stats. Wow it looks like Desert Wasteland isn't really that popular so I'll just leave it alone. Alright now I think i have to do something... oh yeah I have to do that round bonus thing I started a couple years ago. I don't think anyone really cares about it. Hmm.. They seem to be impatient... Quick... what's a good idea? I better ignore all the forum suggestions because then I'll look like a tool if I use them. Um... sector fund increase sounds good. Idk if I used it before but oh well. Now to get back to the other 99% of my life"
    You mean 99.99999999999997%