Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wayward pines...

edited June 2015 in General
this show is so fucking creepy and awesome at same time.. if you want to be mindfuckd.. watch this! Episode 1 might be a "bit" confusing, but things will start make "sense" at episode 3 :P LOL nothing makes sense in this ! Anyway, just cant stop watching! hahaha

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2618986/

Comments

• yeah.. last episode changed everything
  • I just got episode 1, im gonna watch it with my lady shortly :)
    it makes a bit more sense now but think about it :P doesnt still really make more sense, so many unexplained things and conspiracy :D Oh and something in me wants to kill Pam so much, id love to torture her a bit :P
  • What's it about?
  • What's it about?
    a bit hard to explain, but 1 secret service guy is looking for his lost partners, he wakes up in a hospital after a car crash, soon he finds out that not everything is normal, the town where he wakes up is quite weird and so on.. its hard to explain without spoiling too much. the first few episodes are a bit slow but it gets a lot better ;) you could check out imdb if you wanna read more.
    ep6 leaked out :)
  • I just got episode 1, im gonna watch it with my lady shortly :)
    Purrr Tay la day :)
  • lol its going to be on TV today.. crappy leakage... Did u watch Super girl ep1? shes so damn cute
  • lol its going to be on TV today.. crappy leakage... Did u watch Super girl ep1? shes so damn cute
    in imdb and next-episode sites its saying that ep6 gets out next week.. so i tought this was a leak :P

and nope, i dont think i will be even watching it.
  • In other news, waiting on world of warcraft movie :D
  • In other news, waiting on world of warcraft movie :D
    did you watch ep6 yet?
  • Yeah, it wasn't as crazy as ep5. But it did explain a lot of questions I had and verify that they are in the future. But I wonder how technology in even the next 100 years wouldn't be able to fix the problem let alone a century. Or maybe the rest of the humans left earth and journey into space but wouldn't we atleast leave behind evidence for WP to find?
  • Another show It reminded me a few years back was terra Nova and it was about going to the past. Too bad it didn't get renew for another season.
  • edited June 2015
    Yeah, it wasn't as crazy as ep5. But it did explain a lot of questions I had and verify that they are in the future. But I wonder how technology in even the next 100 years wouldn't be able to fix the problem let alone a century. Or maybe the rest of the humans left earth and journey into space but wouldn't we atleast leave behind evidence for WP to find?
    i really hope the show gets renewed, i read that season 1 should close up all 3 books but i suppose they can easily write the script for another season and dam, there is shitloads of good plot ideas, how to continue the story. we still have 4 episodes left and thats not much :( really hoping this show gets atleast 1 more season. They definately cant wrap the story in 1 season

Terra Form was good show but it had also a lot of flaws and bad writing and filler episodes. Steven Spielberg should just stick at movies :/