Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I will multirape all DW kingdoms..

edited February 2012 in Game Talk
So pick something different/new, and make the round interesting.

All DW's will take 6-8 hits in the first week out of newbie.

GL, HF.

Comments

• I'm picking DW!
  • LYNOG FAT ANKLES crusadin sk. Best part is i believe ya
  • Who says that sk doesn't have any in game moderation psch
  • And we all thought Lovsan was the naughty one.
  • Pick something different and interesting... Just like you did last round eh pers ;)

If Dw is interesting to me ill pick that shit fuck if other people find it interesting :)
  • Do what you want bro, just don't come crying when your KD gets smushed.
  • i always knew this persona guy was a shady character
  • Exactly do what you want, like everyone should be able to without someone getting maaad haha

You are a good player so just worry about your own account and not what others do :)
  • Persona thinks the problem is DW being overpowered. Yet end round there was 2 DWs in top 10. Thing is all the DWs got rolled out, thats part of the game. Can't just target 1 PT, fine do it legitimately, but by multiing. Thats low dude, and Pers you aint low like that.
  • Make an alliance if you want to kill off top anti turtles, don't give in to the temptations of the dark side.
  • It is overpowered. Didnt stop him and others picking it last round though. What should we all do, pick oceanic fw and mount and make it an "interesting" explore round haha

Dw makes it more interesting, there is never a better time on sk than knowing there is a lot of threats out there and racing to deal with each other :)
  • It is overpowered. Didnt stop him and others picking it last round though. What should we all do, pick oceanic fw and mount and make it an "interesting" explore round haha

Dw makes it more interesting, there is never a better time on sk than knowing there is a lot of threats out there and racing to deal with each other :)
    Its the only thing making SK interesting. Means no one is 'unbreakable'.
  • Pers' GF may have cheated on him with a guy who plays DW. Thats the only thing i can think of
  • Or hes like the s2 guy and enjoy watching people squirm.
  • money says he plays DW himself...
  • Plain and simple, DW makes SK fun, without them it will be bunch of explorers with tons of def and no1 making hits, no war.
  • no because majority of sk idiots don't play dw like a normal kingdom, they go all out offense and just aim to ruin peoples round. Multi raping anyone who plays it is a bit extreme though.
  • rape huge antiturtles fair enough...but normal legit people who have played DW for years ....thats just sad
  • I'll support you persona.
  • Tyrsis is your wonderbra, kev.
  • Oh the one goddamn round I decided to try DW.
  • Youre unlikely to be a threat NSG, its the guys who make dw multis to roll their competition that are sad sacks
  • Oh gee thanks for the vote of confidence, lol.
  • Just putting a spin on it ;)
  • I retract this statement. Looks like a well balanced round.
  • rape huge antiturtles fair enough...but normal legit people who have played DW for years ....thats just sad
    +1