Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Taxes

2»

Comments

• I must be cool because bcart picked my idea over em all :) seriously tho...
  • edited February 2012
    Nanos for an entire game is going to provide very large growth, hence slightly shorter game time : P.
  • so how long is this round actually?
  • Two months like every round
  • BCart. put more effort into your game please.
  • Effort is for people who care!
  • Boring bonus and DW still overpowered. I dont think anyone will miss me if I dont play this round.
    and by your KD quality you never care.....tear*

• Boring bonus and DW still overpowered. I dont think anyone will miss me if I dont play this round.
    You should quickly edit that before some bandwagon jumpers come on and spam that post.
    So does that mean you are gonna make a KD and let someone else play it again?
    You should quickly edit that before some bandwagon jumpers come on and spam that post.
    and by your KD quality you never care.....tear*

Hey hey, I cared enough to be big enough to get KTd!
  • edited March 2012
    wahey. Round is already finished!
    2nd post...

Reading/quote fail

Lmao nice edit bomber
  • Nobody missed it Bomber, it had already been mentioned, why mention it again.
  • No one bothered Bomber. We know its a mistake
  • Why don't you?
  • Cause I read it already and know what you wrote, it was trash then and it's trash now, just like you are.