Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

define "abuse" and "greater things happening"

edited June 2015 in General
you know, cuz were all bored and need things to talk about.

also, i watched daredevil on netflix, it was pretty good and i cant wait to see more villians, though i hope they keep Fisk as the mastermind that he is.

Comments

• Please fuck my bitch based god
  • GoT was awesome.
  • I somehow cant get into game of thrones. Theres like 5 seasons and i am not sure i can do catch up of all seasons. Ppl say they watch it for nudes of daenarys. Confirm/deny?
  • Cuz you can't just find better looking nudes on the internet? Not worth imho
  • you can definitely find worse looking nudes

twisted things...things you just cant unsee
  • I somehow cant get into game of thrones. Theres like 5 seasons and i am not sure i can do catch up of all seasons. Ppl say they watch it for nudes of daenarys. Confirm/deny?
    Confirmed, although she doesn't get nude that often anymore.
  • edited June 2015
    Did you ever notice when someone says "this changes everything" it never really does?

This might be a subject for another thread.
  • edited June 2015
    That episode though. Holy fuck. Took a turn from the books a bit. I liked when Herpderp realized valyrian swords fuck up white walkers. When he blocked the spear, I was hoping someone would yell, "Finish him!"
  • edited June 2015
    It was awesome though I think blackwater was still the best battle episode. That was epic.

Also, it's about time after almost 5 seasons we actually have a cool episode about the white walkers.
  • Oh yeah, it was almost like a cocktease though. I have high hopes for the next big battle now. That was easily the best episode of the season, Tyrion is the smartest brah in the whole show.
  • edited June 2015
    Oh for sure the best episode of the season. The season has been kind of boring and seemingly always building up to something that isn't happening. That is especially annoying because there were already a ton of things the whole series was leading up to but hasn't happened.

I have high hopes for the last two episodes though.
  • That big dick white walker looks important, I'm actually excited again. I thought having read the books would make the show boring but they hardly share a story!
  • oh, i've got to get got's new season
  • Did you ever notice when someone says "this changes everything" it never really does?

This might be a subject for another thread.
    It never did. I just said that today. what a day!