Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PayPal Dispute - Refund or Fix Multi Issue @bcartfall

13»

Comments

• If you close your eyes and let it fly, does it even matter?
  • If you close your eyes and let it fly, does it even matter?
  • Insert random rant even tho I no longer play.
  • Until next round.
  • Please. Not even Robtomo logs in anymore. All his precious kds are inactive.
    and still nobody has the grapes to attempt to KT his top kingdom :p
  • With those kingdoms inactive some guy has the ability become a top 50 kd overnight. Way way much money.
  • The money from robbing the multis is huge, but my pop is lacking. Im building all tanks, but my pop cant keep up with the 3 mil+ robs
  • Man, when you think of it... Most of us have gone through puberty, Lost our virginity, Completed College, Married and have had kids since we have started playing this game. It's a sad reality when you think about it :P But damn, as much as we all hate Bcart, we will miss this game when it is gone.

this reminds me how old i am. ops!
  • edited June 2015
  • BCart obviously doesn't give a shit, working on this game doesn't interest him anymore.

Bcart hasn't given a shit for about 15 years now, When the game had 20+ galaxies he gave a shit a little bit
  • I don't remember saying that. But yes, thank you for describing (in detail) why I used the word "obviously".