Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

important community question

edited May 2015 in General
What says more about the state of the game right now, the fact that multi are getting into the top 100, or the fact that viva was top 100?

Comments

• Neither, Multis wouldn't be in the top 100 if people wouldn't keep hitting them. There are Multis that aren't even close to top 100. Its always about the same multis that get first break. I think they always hit in the same order.

And any active player can get top 100, especially now. I mean if you aren't top 100 i kinda worry about your ability to understand a simple game with simple strategy.
  • edited May 2015
    This community is tiny and this question of yours, I think this question of yours is completely irrelevant
  • viva can suck a good cock so he is normally fairly high in the standing.

the multi's are fat but no one wants to hit them as they prefer to think they are safe if they don't. also the multies take alot of land when they farm someone.
  • its sad.
  • whats your kingdom mages?
  • Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that meadows is 90% of the people in this thread.
  • Yea but cmsz
  • Yea but cmsz
  • There has been at least one multi in the top 100 in every round of sk every played, nothing new there. Viva in the top 100 is a bigger accomplishment