Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kraken is dead

edited April 2015 in Game Talk
I think that's the last string for me.

Getting ready to hit some multis until I die. Not really interested in playing the round anymore after this.

Anyone else in or you guys just want to play out this sad round longer?

Comments

• that makes me sad, i wanted to ruin his kingdom like last round
  • im playing this shit out longer, i get wanting to stop him and not be labled as someone who supports or allows this kind of play tyrsis. but, yeah, im sticking around. i'll make an alliance kill me, or try rather. i feel like quitting or hitting him in anger, plays RIGHT into his hands/plans
  • Hmm, it's a lost war now, basically the server is now controlled by multis due to America not having a backbone and helping others to take them out straightaway. Can't comment on BFish but all alliances needed to agree to taking out multis at the start to succeed, yes kds would have been lost but now even if u war them stats alone mean multis would win as 70+ kds that ain't worried about whether they gain land or not and organised will always win at current conditions.

Sorry cobra but your sitback approach in newbiemode is why multis can do what they want, farmers can essentially do what they want atm aswell because let's face it your allowing one player (or group) to bend the rules so why should everyone else play to them. Factor in your cheating group (amazing sucides stopped after SDCharger and Carson died) and boom think you have some tangible proof that your in on it. (I'll be called out as propaganda but at this point the round is dead and buried).
  • i disagree. i think we are in a much better position to fight the multies now than before, due to the fact that most of us can break them pretty easy
  • I'm not blaming anyone or trying to start a war with the multis.

I'm trying to get people to just quit the round with me. There is no point playing with this kind of multi crap going on, irregardless of if we could win a war or not.
  • i disagree. i think we are in a much better position to fight the multies now than before, due to the fact that most of us can break them pretty easy
    Could have killed them out of newbiemode but now we have zero time to coordinate, as soon as we start plotting multis will start killing immediately. Where as in newbiemode we could have put a plan in place and come out fighting. But that's my opinion at least.

• s1 shit server with the multis
  • Did he hit one of them or something?

I haven't seen the multi's kill anyone unless they hit one of them.

I'm not saying that it's right, I'm just saying that the threat was put out there in the beginning. "Don't touch the multis and they won't be aggressive towards you" is pretty much how it went.

I know that I haven't hit any of them, and I haven't seen any news from them.

And Rockz, anyone could have taken the offensive position this round. Not sure why Cobras gets the hate for not killing them. I didn't hear any of the other AL's (or even anyone else really for that matter) suggesting that we have a multi war outta newbie.

I'm sure everyone would have been on board with failing on them as well until we could break them...
  • It's just too many people and Kraken was a significant fighter for ISIS. At this point I don't see the point in playing.
  • edited April 2015
    Hmm, it's a lost war now, basically the server is now controlled by multis due to America not having a backbone and helping others to take them out straightaway. Can't comment on BFish but all alliances needed to agree to taking out multis at the start to succeed, yes kds would have been lost but now even if u war them stats alone mean multis would win as 70+ kds that ain't worried about whether they gain land or not and organised will always win at current conditions.

Sorry cobra but your sitback approach in newbiemode is why multis can do what they want, farmers can essentially do what they want atm aswell because let's face it your allowing one player (or group) to bend the rules so why should everyone else play to them. Factor in your cheating group (amazing sucides stopped after SDCharger and Carson died) and boom think you have some tangible proof that your in on it. (I'll be called out as propaganda but at this point the round is dead and buried).
    Your an idiot if you think there was ever any chance of winning any war with the multies. We've tried it before, for round after round. It doesn't work

I'm not saying that it's right, I'm just saying that the threat was put out there in the beginning. "Don't touch the multis and they won't be aggressive towards you" is pretty much how it went.

And Rockz, anyone could have taken the offensive position this round. Not sure why Cobras gets the hate for not killing them. I didn't hear any of the other AL's (or even anyone else really for that matter) suggesting that we have a multi war outta newbie.

I'm sure everyone would have been on board with failing on them as well until we could break them...
    problem is, they've been given time to acquire RWC/energy missiles. They're now in a position to destroy the entire universe way quicker than before. It's more of a matter of time of when he feels like doing it
  • Meh, if he feels like doing it, then so be it. I think we all know the reason why we play. It's more about the people than the actual game anyways.
  • I remember when we were in newbye mode some people wanted to organise to fight the multis, but the AL of America said he will not help. So all the other ALs decided not to fight the multi cos even if they won, they were going to lose a lot of networth, and America was going to farm they after.

Democracy is not proud about you america =(
  • Meh, if he feels like doing it, then so be it. I think we all know the reason why we play. It's more about the people than the actual game anyways.
    Yeah that's why I wanted to stick around in the first place, but the guys was like rank 3 or something and now he is dead. If we keep losing fighters like that then ISIS is already dead on arrival into any war.
  • So you start on the Multies day 1 Outta newbie he realizes this. Make 500 more DW Multies comes Outta newbie 3 days later with 3k goons on each. Proceeds to roll everyone after only a handful of fails. With that many could wipe out 5-6 kd every 24hrs easy
  • Nobody is ever on the same page. I'm semi happy with the situation that we got a normal round despite them there. And Panda has killed only those who have attacked him, which is also true for kraken.
  • Nobody is ever on the same page. I'm semi happy with the situation that we got a normal round despite them there. And Panda has killed only those who have attacked him, which is also true for kraken.
    Exactly. Whether you like it or not, just keep away from them, and you won't be messed with (could always change, but it's been that way so far).
  • I'm loving how all of SK submit to a single multi overlord. What ever happened to ALs with balls willing to put their alliance on the front lines to kill multis? So now we just sit back and wait until he picks a side and helps them win the round. That's pretty much how the last few rounds I played went. Any bets on which alliance goes completely untouched this round?
  • I'm loving how all of SK submit to a single multi overlord. What ever happened to ALs with balls willing to put their alliance on the front lines to kill multis? So now we just sit back and wait until he picks a side and helps them win the round. That's pretty much how the last few rounds I played went. Any bets on which alliance goes completely untouched this round?
    Does the end round really decide who wins? The skill factor is decided out of noob for the first 2-3 weeks, after that its just whoevers friends circlejerk the hardest and kill off the good players.
    You ever play when the multis just raped faces? We tried to beat them off and it quickly became apparent that it was a waste of time. What's the purpose when you got to put in more effort than they do. It's equally hilarious to see people kneeling in front of him, mind you, but I suppose that's a better way to play.
    Does the end round really decide who wins? The skill factor is decided out of noob for the first 2-3 weeks, after that its just whoevers friends circlejerk the hardest and kill off the good players.
    Solo building vs meta argument, I would say.
    thats not remotely true
    You ever play when the multis just raped faces? We tried to beat them off and it quickly became apparent that it was a waste of time. What's the purpose when you got to put in more effort than they do. It's equally hilarious to see people kneeling in front of him, mind you, but I suppose that's a better way to play.
    We pulled it off in the beginning but as the rounds went on it became hopeless.
  • This game is too small for anything but solo building to be worth anything. Its been around so long that the most competitive strategies are all so well defined and commonplace, so there's still some legitimate individual competition.

Don't believe me? Go back and read vindis guide and compare that level of knowledge to the current levels of play/strategy knowledge people like Jones/Lynog/Myself/Barricade are capable of utilizing.

Multis were mostly armless this round to anyone worth playing, except me when I landed in G2 and completely lost interest.
  • There were a wall of texts that I lightly glanced over but high level take away for those that seem to get lost after like 2 weeks

1. I said we (as in uni) should let him be...if he killed us well too bad...if he didn't great we get the rd...but under no circumstances would we ever beat a multi with 100+ accounts with unwavering devotion and coordination...to think otherwise is to not know the game... I said if he got hostile even if we left him alone then I'd fight till we all lost...the kds dying are those hitting the multis...if the uni don't hit the multis then we don't die just as my strat was/is just as it was in another rd that it worked from start to finish...don't hit the multis...

2. See #1
  • I don't got the talent for the top spot, I don't think that would be the goal even if I did though. SK was the most fun for me when I was competing with friends. Laughing when you get a 100k rob and they only find 20k, or watching the rage when a guy wakes up and finds out he got smashed by Thomas the Train.
  • I don't got the talent for the top spot, I don't think that would be the goal even if I did though. SK was the most fun for me when I was competing with friends. Laughing when you get a 100k rob and they only find 20k, or watching the rage when a guy wakes up and finds out he got smashed by Thomas the Train.
    +1
  • edited April 2015
    I don't got the talent for the top spot, I don't think that would be the goal even if I did though. SK was the most fun for me when I was competing with friends. Laughing when you get a 100k rob and they only find 20k, or watching the rage when a guy wakes up and finds out he got smashed by Thomas the Train.
    +1
    And thats the bottom line bc stone cold said so!

Be

You were not in on the conversation. The main reason multi war didn't happen was because cobras wanted to wait. Not saying there weren't other reasons as well, just that cobras unwillingness to help was a large part of no multi war to begin with.
  • I just deleted, can't hit anyone in the alliances without getting gangbanged, can't hit multis without getting 300+ news. Pointless round and pointless game tbh.