Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why are these farmers so bad?

edited April 2015 in General
i keep seeing farming news in the AFs and i go to look at the kingdoms that are guilty and they are smaller than me

what the fuck are you doing cheating when you are that bad? this is fucking america, you dont cheat your way to mediocrity!

Comments

• Trying to make a dollar outta 15 cents.
  • i keep seeing farming news in the AFs and i go to look at the kingdoms that are guilty and they are smaller than me

what the fuck are you doing cheating when you are that bad? this is fucking america, you dont cheat your way to mediocrity!
    sad but true

• i keep seeing farming news in the AFs and i go to look at the kingdoms that are guilty and they are smaller than me

typical american, doesn't realize america is not the only country in the world.
    p.s. starkingdoms is based in canadaaaaaa
  • AMERICUH
  • They need to farm to keep up!

^^ and it's a dying cesspool of shit newbs n crybaby bitches! Reminds me of Detroit and Prince George
  • Most people that have an opinion on America haven't been to America. Not all but most. Just curious as to how many of you have actually been here.
  • Most people that have an opinion on America haven't been to America. Not all but most. Just curious as to how many of you have actually been here.
    ages 8 - 9 - 19 - 23
    region florida orlando
    i like the US, as a tourist or as a rich person, otherwise, no thanks, because 99% of the time, that american dream is bullshit now and you can no longer "work your way to the top"
    ages 8 - 9 - 19 - 23
    region florida orlando
    i like the US, as a tourist or as a rich person, otherwise, no thanks, because 99% of the time, that american dream is bullshit now and you can no longer "work your way to the top"
    I won't disagree about the American dream comment. But why did you only visit orlando? So many cool places and you went to the same place 4 times? I wouldn't even count orlando in my top 5 places to go in the US
  • disneyland?
  • There is also disneyworld, and cedar point, and a bunch of other really good amusement parks around the country if you are going for the amusement park.
  • Well, technically Disney World is Orlando, Disneyland is in California (LA? San Diego? Not really sure where).

• edited April 2015
    least he didn't come to Indiana.. the coolest thing about our state is um..
  • Every country has its pros and cons. I honestly haven't left the US which is why I never talk bad about another place. I've met a lot of people from Sweden, Britain and Germanic countries and found them all interesting. All of them were here on work visas other than the Swede which had dual citizenship. All in all they were at the same mindset as me. America has things about it that suck but so does every country.
  • least he didn't come to Indiana.. the coolest thing about our state is um..
    You'll always have the Hoosiers Marian!
    ages 8 - 9 - 19 - 23
    region florida orlando
    I won't disagree about the American dream comment. But why did you only visit orlando? So many cool places and you went to the same place 4 times? I wouldn't even count orlando in my top 5 places to go in the US
    invited by my aunt and uncle, first two times we were in a hotel and afterwards they bought a house there. so then we stayed there, invited :D

haven't had the money or chance to go somewhere else yet, if my gf was 21, 3 years ago, we would've gone to vegas :p
  • least he didn't come to Indiana.. the coolest thing about our state is um..
    andrew luck?
  • The ability of rich, white men to get away with a DUI?
  • The ability of rich, white men to get away with a DUI?
    lol
    A lot of people don't need to go to America to experience just how rude, arrogant and ignorant that most Americans are.
    A lot of people don't need to go to America to experience just how rude, arrogant and ignorant that most Americans are.
    I bet you don't even realize how logically bankrupt that statement is.

• That's because Bean's statement was correct?
    You must have met a lot of people to label "most" American's that way.

It also seems funny that you are calling them rude (which you are being) and ignorant (again, you are being). Based on the comment it would also assume that you are being arrogant, since you are obviously stating that you are better than "most" Americans.

You are entitled to your opinion though.

Only other comment would be that, since I think I remember you saying that you live in Canada, you are American as well. You don't live in the United States of America, but you do live in North America. ;) If I'm thinking of someone else, I apologize.
  • I like Amy Adams and she's American!

I also like Bush jr, for real

I guess I love americans!
  • The majority of people I know that have visited the US like it here and had misconceptions of it. The population gets put in with our politics which isn't right and if you base our population on how our politicians act, then you are mistaken. If I did that then I'd have problems with every country I can think of but Im smart enough to realize people are people regardless of nationality. There's good people and bad people no matter where you go.
  • Well, technically Disney World is Orlando, Disneyland is in California (LA? San Diego? Not really sure where).

Orange County, CA

• edited May 2015
    i keep seeing farming news in the AFs and i go to look at the kingdoms that are guilty and they are smaller than me

yes. SK was born in canada. All we have is major freaking farmland. And outdoors - which I am very proud of.

I've been to all over continental US, I have relatives near Napa Valley and also in Florida.

I think USA is diverse and worth a visit and probably have more tourism potential, hence there are backlash too.
    Here are few things I would love to explore around US: Badwater Ultra Marathon around Death Valley, Base Jumping in beautiful Moab, Rock climbing/Free Solo at El Capitan, and around Yosemite, Scuba diving underwater volcanoes in Hawaii...The list can go on, but that's top of what I considered worth the trip to US.

Lets just add visits to MIT and CalTech for the icing on the cake, and also cheer for the runners of Boston Marathon.
  • edited May 2015
    Most people that have an opinion on America haven't been to America. Not all but most. Just curious as to how many of you have actually been here.
    You must have met a lot of people to label "most" American's that way.

It also seems funny that you are calling them rude (which you are being) and ignorant (again, you are being). Based on the comment it would also assume that you are being arrogant, since you are obviously stating that you are better than "most" Americans.

You are entitled to your opinion though.

Only other comment would be that, since I think I remember you saying that you live in Canada, you are American as well. You don't live in the United States of America, but you do live in North America. ;) If I'm thinking of someone else, I apologize.
    Actually, Arrogant Worms (the band) explained why we (Canadians) are !not American. See it yourself....sarcastic perhaps..I'd like to be call American too, but I prefer Canadian. Just a personal preference, nothing against UnitedStatesian.

"I am not american, though i live in North America"