Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dole for SK president!!!

edited April 2015 in General
Everyone else was making Dole threads...+1 post/new discussion count?

Comments

• Didn't I reach my term limit of 20 consecutive terms? Anyways I'm quite happy remaining as Emperor Bob Dolius the First, Lord Paramount of all SK.
  • The resistance to Bob Dole, lead only by a man known as "an insect who does not make noise" has issued a statement:

"Dole will no longer be our overlord! We shall have dole's head on a platter and put the people back in charge of this great nation!"
  • Hey you...don't make me confine you to your pokeball again.
    I know not why you are directing your wrath at me, who knows who the leader of the resistance may actually be?!?
  • +1. Dole for President.
    I know not why you are directing your wrath at me, who knows who the leader of the resistance may actually be?!?
    I am not saying that you are in any way responsible for the resistance...just that I believe the resistance would suffer if you were to somehow be confined to your pokeball again. That is all I am saying.
  • edited April 2015
    just trade him to another trainer and then back to you, he'll go in his pokeball foreveer
  • ~cheering for Dole for presidents

come with banners and streamers