Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

attn: dole

edited April 2015 in General
Have you found me yet?

Comments

• I know :)

Do you know where I am?
  • I don't have a KD.
  • edited April 2015
    Although I did buy Warbreaker and Alloy of Law last week.
  • Warbreaker is the most under rated book in the genre right now. It's so rich and interesting, but it gets forgotten because there isn't as much action.
  • Yeah, I read Alloy of Law first. I'm reading Warbreaker right now, I'm still on the first chapter though.
  • Warbreaker is 10/10, by the end of it you will appreciate it for the gem it is. Loved it!
  • Nah, tough guy is two words not one.
  • Warbreaker is 10/10, by the end of it you will appreciate it for the gem it is. Loved it!
    maybe I will check that out as he made it available for free. Buy his series if i like it
  • warbreaker is a stand alone book. it is not related to mistborn or the stormlight archive.
  • But you should get both the Mistborn and Stormlight Archives. If you can only get one I'd go with Stormlight Archives but they are both great.
  • warbreaker is a stand alone book. it is not related to mistborn or the stormlight archive.
    i understand that, but it will give me am insight to him as a writer to see if i will enjoy the others
  • ok, i just didnt want you to get the wrong impression. enjoy!