Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMFG Multis!!!

Comments

• America will be staying neutral towards the multis unless they get hostile...I took this approach before and a slew of multis got to say 5m nw by end round and NEVER were hostile towards uni...
    Not saying I am correct but highlighting again for those that say it can't work...it did as I lead an alliance an entire round through these types of waters previously

this wont happen unless one of the boys in your alliance is or knows the multi owner

what is the usual norm of the game when you see a multi? you kill them, regardless of their size: big or small, or their numbers!

the day we begin having double standards on them is the day the game will be entirely ruined by the bot owner

the bot owner spoke about being passive in the game, but that's what he's always preached during the last few rounds. "don't touch my kds, or you're dead". Or "hit the kds I demand you to do so, or you're dead"

there will be plenty of pms going around, asking who's behind each account. once he's identified them, those who aren't his circle of friends will be killed. of course, he'll play around with you. he'll give you a certain hope and then still kill you regardless.

most kds at the top will suffer such consequence, as they fear for their petty whore kds. they will ensure that they hit inacs, stay clear of multi, don't say a word against the bot owner, and whore it out hoping that they multis won't touch him. then the bot chap will ask him "tell me who you are, or you're dead". we're back to square one.

unless you make a deal with the bot owner, he pms you, or you know a mutual friend of his. he definitely sides someone, it will be obvious when you look at the first few kds he kills, and which alliance they are from.

and since this guy is smart, later on he'll try to play it in a way it doesn't seem too obvious. a week later he'll go on and aim a few kds in his own alliance, the ones that aren't his mates / good terms with his mates.

he makes his kds in numbers for a reason, not to test play simulator. not to stay clear of everyone else. his kds are most vulnerable when they are out of newbie.

he has probably approx. 5-10% land on pfs, a strong barracks count to avoid multiple grabs overflow, decent res, and the rest sm. he wouldn't be as big as a normal decent built kd.

if you want to kill him, or impair his ability to be a threat in the future, pk his kds.

don't leave 2 alliances doing all the work while your alliance stay clear. there will come a time when the game is going to be completely dead or overrun by the bot owners. every player who wishes to come back to play this game, will never do so until the bot owner stops doing what he does.

killing his kds wouldn't stop him, since he's pretty fascinated by his own "work of art".

but whoever who condones their existence in the game, is either mutually a friend to them, or accepts that it is alright to let the game get run down by multis.

half the uni will die at some point of the game, in the hands of the multi. that is most definitely! why not die as a collective group, standing up and say I don't need to play this text based game dictated by some low life scum who wants to feel like a king in game.

you're entitled to your opinion, and you lead an alliance who may well finish #1. but let's not suck the bot owner's cock.

scores wont mater at all this round, for those who still want to try and achieve a good built kd, forget about it. because if you do achieve, it's because the multi has "mercy" on your pathetic kd. and because every other competitors you have are dead.

play for the competition next round, while this round for once, wipe the motherfucker out!

if you let the bots live, then everyone else should farm their bank farms/ pop / probe farms right out of newbie. we wont be able to kill them all, but at least die tryin!
  • America will be staying neutral towards the multis unless they get hostile...I took this approach before and a slew of multis got to say 5m nw by end round and NEVER were hostile towards uni...
    Not saying I am correct but highlighting again for those that say it can't work...it did as I lead an alliance an entire round through these types of waters previously

this wont happen unless one of the boys in your alliance is or knows the multi owner

what is the usual norm of the game when you see a multi? you kill them, regardless of their size: big or small, or their numbers!

the day we begin having double standards on them is the day the game will be entirely ruined by the bot owner

the bot owner spoke about being passive in the game, but that's what he's always preached during the last few rounds. "don't touch my kds, or you're dead". Or "hit the kds I demand you to do so, or you're dead"

there will be plenty of pms going around, asking who's behind each account. once he's identified them, those who aren't his circle of friends will be killed. of course, he'll play around with you. he'll give you a certain hope and then still kill you regardless.

most kds at the top will suffer such consequence, as they fear for their petty whore kds. they will ensure that they hit inacs, stay clear of multi, don't say a word against the bot owner, and whore it out hoping that they multis won't touch him. then the bot chap will ask him "tell me who you are, or you're dead". we're back to square one.

unless you make a deal with the bot owner, he pms you, or you know a mutual friend of his. he definitely sides someone, it will be obvious when you look at the first few kds he kills, and which alliance they are from.

and since this guy is smart, later on he'll try to play it in a way it doesn't seem too obvious. a week later he'll go on and aim a few kds in his own alliance, the ones that aren't his mates / good terms with his mates.

he makes his kds in numbers for a reason, not to test play simulator. not to stay clear of everyone else. his kds are most vulnerable when they are out of newbie.

he has probably approx. 5-10% land on pfs, a strong barracks count to avoid multiple grabs overflow, decent res, and the rest sm. he wouldn't be as big as a normal decent built kd.

if you want to kill him, or impair his ability to be a threat in the future, pk his kds.

don't leave 2 alliances doing all the work while your alliance stay clear. there will come a time when the game is going to be completely dead or overrun by the bot owners. every player who wishes to come back to play this game, will never do so until the bot owner stops doing what he does.

killing his kds wouldn't stop him, since he's pretty fascinated by his own "work of art".

but whoever who condones their existence in the game, is either mutually a friend to them, or accepts that it is alright to let the game get run down by multis.

half the uni will die at some point of the game, in the hands of the multi. that is most definitely! why not die as a collective group, standing up and say I don't need to play this text based game dictated by some low life scum who wants to feel like a king in game.

you're entitled to your opinion, and you lead an alliance who may well finish #1. but let's not suck the bot owner's cock.

scores wont mater at all this round, for those who still want to try and achieve a good built kd, forget about it. because if you do achieve, it's because the multi has "mercy" on your pathetic kd. and because every other competitors you have are dead.

play for the competition next round, while this round for once, wipe the motherfucker out!

if you let the bots live, then everyone else should farm their bank farms/ pop / probe farms right out of newbie. we wont be able to kill them all, but at least die tryin!
    I love when people write a wall of text but don't bother to read 4 lines...I will employ a strat that worked for the entire uni one round not just my alliance and I had trigger happy ALs back then too that didn't want to try it my way...i am not saying my idea is right...hell he may make me look dumb and kill me first...but look if everyone leaves him be and he still gets hostile I'll be the first to post up kts...you will not find someone on this game that has fought with me/against me that would say I'll dodge war

U can disagree with a strat I have proven to work in the past...but I see low risk in my strat... If he wants to be hostile at 50k nw 100k nw 1m nw 10m nw...he can eradicate the entire server without much recourse from us...to think otherwise is fooling yourselves

• U can disagree with a strat I have proven to work in the past...but I see low risk in my strat... If he wants to be hostile at 50k nw 100k nw 1m nw 10m nw...he can eradicate the entire server without much recourse from us...to think otherwise is fooling yourselves
    exactly why 50% of the people on this forum dont even bother to play anymore and none of the vets will come back. The only reason to do it at all is to try and kill the game completely, which has basically worked, there is only what 50 real KDs left? The rest either dont really play or are farms for others. with no bots or farms we cant even fill 20 sectors, be lucky to fill 10.
  • If there weren't a tonne of bots, more people would come back, and stay. I for one don't come to fight against bots or loads of multis.
  • How about each alliance/sector is responsible for nuking the shit out of these multi's right out of newb mode and continue forever.
  • Taking a quick look around, I'm about 90% certain the multis would win the war.
  • If there weren't a tonne of bots, more people would come back, and stay. I for one don't come to fight against bots or loads of multis.
    Yeah I seen in every sector I have been in every round 1-2 "comeback" players but you can guess that they are not going to stay.
    Whoever have to use Bots he just keeps pushing the real players away.

Anyway as long as we have an inactive Admin its not worth to play anymore.

The only thing I don't understand is why would somebody waste time on a game every year to kill it ?

You either hate or love a game.

If you hate it you --> leave maybe after one big bang but not years of it ???
    And if you love it you should work in favour of it and not against.

• Cobras if you think that multi owner is going to just peacefully build all round and let you play the game then you are a fool. Not sure why people respect you when take that stance on multis.

I'll watch this space to see how this goes for you all.
  • BCart should just code in that a kd can only be hit by a particular IP address 4x within 6 hours, this would cripple multis
  • All while living in your mother's basement with your super virgin shield
  • , I dress my penis in the finest feather boas and dance to the Village People every Tuesday. .
    pictures or its not true, and which songs?
  • I Plan On Targeting The Multis Specifically. Once They Kill Me I Simply Quit And Return Another Day
  • Cobras if you think that multi owner is going to just peacefully build all round and let you play the game then you are a fool. Not sure why people respect you when take that stance on multis.

I am not saying he won't...I am saying I'm making a value bet that says this is the best risk/reward option...I have never asserted beyond a shadow of doubt they won't be hostile...in fact I even said he might make me look foolish and kill me first
  • I'm sorry guys, but the uni can't win a straight out war out of the gate against this number of bots. Kingdoms to fragile could literally kill everyone.

I'd rather try to have a normal round till the bots kill us all.
  • Precisely what Damdred says. That number of bots can very easily systematically destroy the universe. How effective they'll be in a month depends on how the scripts are written and if they get touched at all until that point. Once they get RWC as mysti they will be able to destroy any kingdoms in the universe at any time in rapid succession.

A multi army has one thing no player alliance will ever have and that's 100% dedication to targets and absolute coordination.
  • looks like im missing out on a lot this round
  • Fighting bot Multis is the definition of pointless, how is there people who have been here for years who still haven't figured that out yet?

Rather just play as normal and take my multi rape when it comes then it's someone else's problem

Maybe because he has actually achieved success in the game and not just hung around the forums like a bad smell, pretending he actually matters.

Maybe because he has actually achieved success in the game and not just hung around the forums like a bad smell, pretending he actually matters.
    You sure seem to care alot about people you dont care about

You sure seem to care alot about people you dont care about
    He snapped his crayon, it's made him unfocused.
  • edited April 2015
    I'd had a message posted before, but it's not even worth giving the multi owner any of my attention.

Best of luck to you all. I'm out.
  • You should all think about back two rounds ago when I was being KTd because I was first and a threat (as jester their AL had said) So they couldn't kill me and in turn the alliance I was in ran by Juju and Pie decided to target Mercer, he was broken by CamNewton. They knew I would live and he would fall, so the KT on me then stops and a few hours later the bot decides to kill myself, cam and brown in the first multi wave.

Go figure eh? Whom does Mercer roll with...Moogle and co.
  • Im tellin ya, release a bot client so we can all build bot kingdoms and then we shall have 40 galaxies again! We can retake SK's golden age! *cackles maniacally*
    What if the golden ages actually had nothing but multis, and this is the result of the death of the sith?
  • Taking a quick look around, I'm about 90% certain the multis would win the war.
    @missmeadows....make us a clone army!!!!
    Check out @CMC_Fiction's Tweet:

#takebackstarkingdoms make it trend!!!
    retweeted!
  • Well if they don't start giving the G2 sectors SL to active players then I'm gunna have to kill a few which means I'll probably be killed.
  • Of they would just not vote I'd be much happier with them.