Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 69 - Era of Low Fecundity

13»

Comments

• Shit round bonus shit Multis shit game

Stop torturing yourselves
    I think somebody is too scared to play with competition and wants everyone else to quit so he can have it easy
  • So the multi's are growing. Thanks, bot owner, for being the sad bastard that you are. You can pat yourself on the back for a job well done at the end of the round.

To everyone else, I'd recommend deleting and coming back next round so as not to give any attention to that weirdo.
  • the multies are growing, bye bye round. See yall in the future peeps.
  • the multies are growing, bye bye round. See yall in the future peeps.
    Bye Felicia
  • So the multi's are growing. Thanks, bot owner, for being the sad bastard that you are. You can pat yourself on the back for a job well done at the end of the round.

To everyone else, I'd recommend deleting and coming back next round so as not to give any attention to that weirdo.
    Man, if only we are not hopeless and still stick around. Guilty here...
  • Sk has become my word a round calender.
  • I haven't played in a few rounds, was there ever a round without multis? Lol. I can leave for six months and come back, it's like woooo new round, oh no.. G2 multis. Like anyone should be surprised anymore, I'm sure as hell not.
  • Lol s2 doesn't have multis. Least not multi problem.
  • Lol s2 doesn't have multis. Least not multi problem
  • Last round didn't have multi until late
  • Um, yeah it did
  • Sorry, it had multi/ua.
  • I haven't played in a few rounds, was there ever a round without multis? Lol. I can leave for six months and come back, it's like woooo new round, oh no.. G2 multis. Like anyone should be surprised anymore, I'm sure as hell not.
    Pretty much. Last time I played .. Meadows rekd s2 with mystis, at least that was funny.