Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sup peeps

edited April 2015 in Game Talk
So new round soon, who fancies grouping with meh. I hear less multis last round, confirm/deny?

Comments

• Hey rockz, good to see you around.
  • //confirm on our end as well. Few, but did not do anything significant.
  • Deny, I was on vacation :P
  • You think I'd lie on Facebook @RockzSK shame on you
  • Marian, why are you friends with rock but not me on facebook?
  • Lol awkward
    why are you not friendz with me on facebook, you don't like me ? :-(( =(( :( :(( :'(
  • Nobody's my frand on FB.

: (

who are you on it?

• i'll make sure to ignore the invite when i recognise the name :D
    why are you not friendz with me on facebook, you don't like me ? :-(( =(( :( :(( :'(
    I have the feeling that all of you are my facebook friends and I dont know who is who. Ackward moments....
  • lol i dont know what to say guys.. you can add me if you want.. but im not puttin my name here in the public forums.. not with mosters like lynog and terrible out here ;-P hahaha
  • edited April 2015
    lol i dont know what to say guys.. you can add me if you want.. but im not puttin my name here in the public forums.. not with mosters like lynog and terrible out here ;-P hahaha

o.O your post count is proper :420:

You are not allowed to post anymore
  • If only he weren't allowed to post
  • I think I saw Rockz on facebook, saw Marian Knight as well. Can't figure out who the rest are...
  • I think I saw Rockz on facebook, saw Marian Knight as well. Can't figure out who the rest are...
    Alot of old players in that post lol
    Alot of old players in that post lol
    No. 1 old. LOL
  • This guy.