Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

alliances r69

edited April 2015 in General
Anyone planning on aling next round for the "world war?"

Comments

• edited April 2015
    When all the idiots get done with their world war nonsense, if I have not died in the crossfire, I might make an alliance
  • so you are not grouping with us then? :p
  • edited April 2015
    If it's needed I might al.

Team America World Police

or something
  • #TeamUSA requests a formidable world power...time for the Brits to pull together
  • I got a full premi we looking for an alliance. Long as you name it The Third Reich , against Team USA. Haha I kid but yeah we lookin to kick same ass next round shoot me a pm if you got a slot!
  • So, does this world war thing include the fact that the multis will likely be back, and create a big fuck around again? Someone's gonna get the short end of that stick.
  • So, does this world war thing include the fact that the multis will likely be back, and create a big fuck around again? Someone's gonna get the short end of that stick.
    Who the fuck cares anymore with the bots, simply dont play. I get way more shit done.
    Who the fuck cares anymore with the bots, simply dont play. I get way more shit done.
    pretty much what i've been doing the last like 3 rounds. it works!
  • just keep making different "teams" and based on who the multis kill we can figure out who's behind it?
  • Who the fuck cares anymore with the bots, simply dont play. I get way more shit done.
    Lot of people get more done when I don't play. People like me roll chumps like you

• Who the fuck cares anymore with the bots, simply dont play. I get way more shit done.
    Lot of people get more done when I don't play. People like me roll chumps like you

By crashing the server? Figures.

• You defo had a kd this round Barricade. What one was it?
  • You defo had a kd this round Barricade. What one was it?
    None, I returned to England for a month.
  • saying you cant play sk in englnad?
    That is what #TeamUSA is intending to show ;)
    Haha. Well it was a difficult choice. Return to England to see my family, whom I had not seen in almost four years. Not to mention spending 1,400 pounds on return flights for my girlfriend and I. All to play SK?
  • I'm looking for a group for next round so if there are any openings, I'm quite active and you can pm here since I'm not currently signed up in-game at the moment.
  • Scratch that - I just bought a premi account, fuck it. If you might be interested in joining, let me know
  • lol i like that 21 min thought process
  • Lol Vulpes.... After a smoke, I came to my senses!
  • lol :) i need a fourth also :) no foxes
  • just bought a 20. got everything ready to enjoy my high... movie, munch, liquids and a nice free monday evening with no interuptions... cant find my grinder so all hope is lost for my senses lol
  • use scissors? sounds quite nice vulpes, i am sitting at work, 15 min until lunch break, then only a few hours until i get to head home and start my smoktivities
  • Atta boy Vulpes... I'm way ahead of you
  • X 2 to Marian
    That is what #TeamUSA is intending to show ;)
    Booyah!
  • lol :) i need a fourth also :) no foxes
    why you no like foxes? lol
    use scissors? sounds quite nice vulpes, i am sitting at work, 15 min until lunch break, then only a few hours until i get to head home and start my smoktivities
    found my cheap 2 quid one... will have to do... scissors never works for me... i either loose half of it or just squish the bastard
  • ill join a premi group next round if anyone has a slot open. Im not be best KD builder but I am active
  • me vulpes phantom and kenshin lookin for a spot in an alliance pm me plz