Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

matching ip's/ interaction

2»

Comments

• Is your alliance gonna be called adebayor?
  • whatthat?
  • roommates or not matching ips and clearly interacting, so we just let them live? whats to stop anyone from having ''rooommates'' and making 4 kds. wheres the line? is there a line anymore or do you just do whatever the fuck you want as long as you have the right friends?
    That's a valid question Ken. I'd like to know how our SK alliances are dealing with this?
    Why would you like to know Ashnod? What difference does it actually make to you? When I had a kd yours was the most inactive one on the server yet you pop in the forums and leave a million posts per day, none of which are actually ever relevant to anything. You just spam utter shite in here constantly to up your post count and its rather pathetic, if you wernt female absulutely nobody would give you a reply. God do I wish I could mute you, we should be able to hold votes on banning people who talk shite in here. You would be my first vote.
    You definitely need cookie Lynog!

I have nothing against you, but since when is asking a question and knowing what others think of an issue is a crime especially on SK world?

I don't think gender has something to do with it. I am an SK player, from long gone era, nuff said....more popcorn Veii!

I like to know because I play SK, and still have diplomatic ties to alliances and would like to know " how today's SK player make decisions".

I am old, and new to this SK era. I still have random free time to play, I still bookmark what other's have to say and make it reference for future decisions.

Oh for goodness sake?
    I don't think you Lynog and I (Ashnod) ever existed in the same SK universe.
    I was not around when were actively playing.

So, you and I have no relevance to each other. On that end, peace man...Easy on the cookies!
  • Thanks for explaining that Mages.

I would say, " I agree " is the meaning when I posted +1.

+1 also, just added to my post, I am silently competing on this spam contest with Aza, but I guess I could never catch up to Aza or Rohan.
  • edited April 2015
    Ip+Moron=Death
    There is 2 days before reset. Why not?
  • I got bigger fish to fry.
    Like attempting to kill the AL of legacy? You can't handle that awesomeness :)