Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4-1, just saying

edited April 2015 in General
this is an ode to lynog and jones

Comments

• Sterling needs to leave that dogshit team. He is way too good for them. Run that contract down lol.
  • Go gooners
  • Sterling needs to leave that dogshit team. He is way too good for them. Run that contract down lol.
    Sterling is a greedy fucking pig and Liverpool should fuck him off and just concentrate on the guy who want to play for Liverpool because they are a historic team and one of the biggest teams in the world

My view is sterling is highly over rated and his agent has made him greedy!
    I know you all know Jordan Henderson is a mate of mine but hey he isn't greedy! He doesn't demand a move and he won't move! He likes Liverpool and knows they are a great club, he will get a pay rise to over 100k next season and will accept the deal ( he has 1 year left on his contract )but never the less this is the difference between a guy who wants to play for a club and another one who's just chasing the money!

I hope if sterling moves he then breaks his leg playing for arsenal.

I ain't no Liverpool fan at all I only remotely like them because Jordan plays for them and some of my Scouse mates from the navy like them,

Either way what sterling is doing is showing what is wrong with football in our time

I earn £35,000 a year in my job and sterling on his new deal will earn more in 1.5 days
    ( he could potential be on a long weekend and not have to go in)

It just infuriates me

Anyway off to get pissed now, the biggest game of the year is on

Sunderland v Newcastle GRRrRrrRrR
  • In terms of history Liverpool are a big club, but looking at their team they dont look so good. Sterling is the best player in the team and has the right to look at his future. Why does not signing a new contract mean he is greedy? Its a chance to earn more money that much is obvious. But they can freely choose where they want to go. He knows Liverpool cant win anything with the players they buy and wants to be around a higher calibre of players.

And do you really think he will end up at Arsenal? As much as Wenger might want him, no way will Sterling choose Arsenal, its not that much of a step up in current success.
  • Nah I would say
    daniel stur , henderson and coutinho are all better

What has sterling actually done???? He's got speed and can dribble yes
    He rarely scores and he carnt cross a ball, he's over rated.

If he doesn't go to arsenal the only other team he can get into in Man City

He's not good enough for
    Chelsea
    B Munich
    Real m
    Barca

• Come on lynog, don't be shy!
  • I know you've been here