Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst AL This Round? vulpes, Tanker or Magician

edited March 2015 in General
Ok I want to know what alliance leader has been the worst this round and why.

The options are

Vulpes- Warden
Magician- Spatans
Tanker- legacy
Vortex AL

I think it's the first time we've had 4 shocking alliance leaders in one round, I honestly carnt think who is the worst AL this round, I don't really like any of them anyway.

Mages takes the best AL this round Fact

1) Magician, he's the best of a terrible 4, he can do the fluffy bits like link posting and his calc, he had no previously experience of being a AL apart from taking over AL of Santa when I died, he makes a semi decent WG but a pretty bad AL as he is a warmonger and is very trigger happy and lets grudges rule his judgement , he ultimately give away the win this round by hi failure to communicate with the universe

2)vulpes ( second worst)
Nothing more to say other than fucking clueless

3) vortex AL - ( forgot his name as he's a nobody)
Again absolutely clueless, kept posting volcanics as sabotage: grab: missile kill targets and only had a max of one kill target posted at a time!
He has been kill targetted and left many times because people within his own alliance said he's best left alive because of he does some one better will take over, I hope he never plays this game again

4) Tanker( the worst AL ever)
Apart from he's a ugly ginger 4 eyed bell end he's also another Awful AL who seems to have sold his alliance out and hung a lot of his tops out to be killed, he's a spineless inept leader with no WG skills and no diplomacy skills , he's also the worst builder out of the 4 and offers nothing to this game other than ugly looks

Comments

• i vote viva as the worst AL. he is so bad at ALing that it corrupted this round after being carried over from other rounds. viva is so bad that it goes through formerly impassable boundaries.
  • edited March 2015
    the others got rants...

:( no fair
  • what about Dreamer, Wobba and Req too?
  • viva, stop trying to feel important
  • edited March 2015
    Whoa whoa, WHOA!

This shit is completely unfair. If you want to talk about fucking "bellends" Viva you take the god damn cake. Didnt you for one second... just one MOTHER FUCKING SECOND think that Tanker could die and I become AL? At that point, I win hands down. Fucking idiot.
  • Whoa whoa, WHOA!

This shit is completely unfair. If you want to talk about fucking "bellends" Viva you take the god damn cake. Didnt you for one second... just one MOTHER FUCKING SECOND think that Tanker could die and I become AL? At that point, I win hands down. Fucking idiot.
    Whoa whoa, WHOA!

so true needed quoting twice
  • edited March 2015
    Whoa whoa, WHOA!

Whoa whoa, WHOA!

so true needed quoting twice
    Squared.
  • edited March 2015
    Viva so mad. Mad cause he got his ass beat :D
    Maybe if daddy beat your ass a bit more you'd learn some respect ;)

Networth: 1,161,280 (94)
    Land: 4,378 (84)
    Honor: 3,384 (58)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 265.25 (113)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes

Still doing better than Viva ;)

• Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes

Yes you are ^:)^
  • Viva so mad. Mad cause he got his ass beat :D

This is not what we are talking about, we are talking about being a AL
    Remember your alliance could not break me without me being powerless and countless fails all round
    The facts are I was bigger than any one in your alliance by 500k NW
    Fact

• what about Dreamer, Wobba and Req too?
    Wobba is ok and I think req would be ok,

• Viva calling other ALs shit when he makes fail alliances.
  • Viva calling other ALs shit when he makes fail alliances.
    I'm conflicted... I agree with Barricade on this. Think I need a new religion.

• Viva so mad. Mad cause he got his ass beat :D

This is not what we are talking about, we are talking about being a AL
    Remember your alliance could not break me without me being powerless and countless fails all round
    The facts are I was bigger than any one in your alliance by 500k NW
    Fact

Viva, you always get a KT powerless to speed up their imminent decline. Also causes a good few more units lost :P

No one is going to buy the "You're inferior because you had to use tactics" bullshit you spew.

Go back to being irrelevant again kk?
  • He was never relevant to begin with... oh wait, this thread is about shit ALs? I guess for once in his life he's relevant to something.
  • He was never relevant to begin with... oh wait, this thread is about shit ALs? I guess for once in his life he's relevant to something.
    owwww snap
    only because he started the thread.
  • Just because viva is a garbage AL doesn't mean that he's wrong. I think Rmag was a little out of his depth, but those other three were dogshit
  • from what I heard of rmag his intention was war all the time and that's what he did. Best way to finish the round no. Made a fun round while it lasted yes. The last couple weeks of a round are boring anyway.
  • Vulpes wasn't terrible, but a bit indecisive lol.

Rmag I have no complaints against. Worst problem he had was one very outspoken SL who caused him nothing but shit and sold him out.

Vortex has been a good ally, and the guy in charge is an old friend ;)
  • HEY! I recall BubbaGumpShrimp lasting quite a while this round. Therefore I am automatically the worst AL of the round. /thread
  • edited March 2015
    Guys this thread isn't about me,
    I am talking about this round and what you think of the leadership on this round only!!
    Please leave me out of it, I just wanted people's opinions on the above 4

Why is things so hard ' bangs head against wall '

I know people think I am a shit AL and A shit Kingdom builder and a shit player blahblahbalh blah
    ( others think different , but every one has a right to there opinion )

• HEY! I recall BubbaGumpShrimp lasting quite a while this round. Therefore I am automatically the worst AL of the round. /thread
  • edited March 2015
    everything i have to say sounds big headed so im just gonna say...

... fuck off judging people viva... you should only be judged by your peers and you are more of a rat than an equal
  • viva you ran multiple alliances this round to peace others then disband and make another. So ya your where an AL this round and should be judged with the rest of them
  • My vote is Viva sucked dick as a AL this round... then a tie for everyone else
  • ^will always be on this list in my eyes :)
  • Shining Best AL, Mages Best team mascot!

• You where the best, the competition was none existent
  • Mages was nothing before I shaped him into a mean mean man... or was that shining idk