Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi user found.

2»

Comments

• Did anyone else grab me before I deleted other then chicken? I don't think anyone had the offence to break me safely but wasn't sure. Or wait I just checked u losers actually ktd me. Those odb scrubs couldn't go without my land.
    I didn't take your land. ;)
  • Did anyone else grab me before I deleted other then chicken? I don't think anyone had the offence to break me safely but wasn't sure. Or wait I just checked u losers actually ktd me. Those odb scrubs couldn't go without my land.
    I didn't take your land. ;)
    I would hope they had the balls to grab you, given there isn't any competition left lol
  • I should have stuck it out another 24hrs and rolled templar and mars
    LOL you ended with 77Land have been a nice Land Farm for ODB thanks for it.
    And good luck.