Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the point of playing anymore?

edited March 2015 in General
Viva, you constantly send me in game messages. That is not cool!

I ask you to stop, both in in game message, and here on PFs. It gets to a point that it is creepy.
You stole my pic avatar.

You did not stop pestering me in-game.

Someone [Req] has to tell you to stop. And you did.

I ignored you. Its a game, but taking it to that level is definitely not right.

You bashed me.

March 16, 13:03:42 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 135 planets.

and then again today.

March 18, 16:05:10 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against Turbo Shandy (1:9) and was victorious.
March 18, 16:05:17 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against Turbo Shandy (1:9) and lost 139 planets.
March 18, 16:05:19 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against Turbo Shandy (1:9) and lost 98 planets.
March 18, 16:14:30 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
March 18, 16:14:30 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 66 planets.
March 18, 16:14:44 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 51 planets.

I could get upset and suicide on you, every chance I get.

Or delete the account and totally ignore you and wait for next round.

Dude, I understand you need something. But I am not sure what to make of you.

Comments

• What's the point of playing anymore?

there isnt one, go outside its getting warm out
  • SK is really a fun community either PFs or in-game Cory.
    99% of people here are quirky, funny, and have twisted sense of humor.
    And then there is that other 1%, that have the Viva virus.
    And then there is that other 1%, that have the Viva virus.
    This is why we can't have nice things.
  • this is why i stress killing viva every round as soon as possible. he's a toxic idiot.
  • edited March 2015
    i think i ask the wrong question.

we are all trolls here, I troll a lot. i end each post with popcorns and cookies.
    what i really wanted to say was, i don't feel good when it goes to a PM.

we post here, back and forth, crazy comments, that's fine. all for good laughs.

but when it went to in game PM, and ask to Stop, and not respected...
    then i need someone to ask them to stop,

then, it went too far. that's beyond trolling.
  • edited March 2015
    Another Turbo shandy and Viva triple bash special! How is he still alive? oh right hes in sparta and the only other alliance that can do something about it is cool with them.

My suggestion ride the round out and dont call your kd ashnod next round, if you only tell people you trust it shouldnt get to him for at least half a round.
  • i aint playing, which is super nice!
  • Ashnod. IGNORE HIM. Respond to nothing he says.
  • edited March 2015
    Look guys I ain't going to apologise this is my tactical gaming
    Demoralise the enemies moral
    It what I do best , a lot of people in game do it , however I am constantly highlighted because I am known by everyone

It's like the media they print papers if something happens involving some one well know
    However if the same thing happens to a unknown people don't mention it.

I am a troll
    I don't care about the game much

I play this game Only to troll !!!

There's 2 ways only to stop me

Ban me from forums or ignore me

If you ignore me I get very easily bored and I don't ever come back for more! Because I get no satisfaction

The lupus and vei situation only continued because they trolled and added fuel to the Fire and entertainment

@ Ashnod

Req asked me to stop
    Then he started getting nasty
    That same night he suicided everything he had on me out of a grudge
    ( he lost 7000 land a few hours later)
  • @viva
    Let me set a couple things straight for you,

A. my messages in game werent nasty or mean...and neither were the ones here in the pfs...calling you a lil dicked bestial duck fucker or the incestuous product of a down syndrome sister and severely braindead brother , who was then dropped on their head repeatedly immediately after birth..Those would be examples of "getting nasty" with you...you stopped messaging Ashy and that was good enough for me

B. I didnt suicide for any grudge...that implies i would carry any issue beyond the game or round....I was sick of seeing you bash the shit out of many KDS and nobody being able to do anything about it...I didnt care enough about having a top ten KD and instead wanted to bring you down a peg to let you know I cared about the kds in my alliance enough that I would take a chance on hitting you on the sly to prove a point...as you noted I didnt not succeed in my plan to get away with it and got caught..thats how the cookie crumbles..I have no hate on that part or grudges towards those that hit me during the suicide.

I hope that clears it up for you and removes any thought in your brain that there is or will be a grudge on my end..that would be a waste of energy on something beneath me
  • edited March 2015
    Ok dude no problem
    I average 2 suicides a day on me anyway so it didn't matter

If ashy actually wanted to be friendly she could say that.

There is loads of people on this game who I have not liked now I get on with well

If people actually get to know me they would see I am a normal friendly guy

It's the trolling aspect I crave for
    That is the downfall

Like I said if people ignore me then I get bored

Again that is all I play the game for
    To troll
  • Apponents lol
  • "ashdod" lol
  • Anybody else on a Droid get a "downloading" Message when they open this thread?
    Yes, it's dankulas post.
  • Yeah, might as well KT him for it.

Quote tree
  • Yeah, might as well KT him for it.

Quote tree
  • Anybody else on a Droid get a "downloading" Message when they open this thread?
    I get it all the time from the skpfs. I assume its adware. Go to your DL folder and delete it.
  • I sign on every day for the sole purpose of suiciding on viva
  • 5-step plan to why to sign up
    step 1: create account
    step 2: whore
    step 3: create alliance
    step 4: find azalieo
    step 5: kt azalieo

= fun :)
    step 4: find viva
    step 5: kt viva

fixed

step 4: find viva
    step 5: kt viva

fixed

The worst thing to do to viva is ignore him... It's like having a blast fun without doing anything :D
  • edited March 2015

this is not funny. its one thing to go back and forth in pfs, it is another thing to take it to that level. i dont know if you realize what your name resembles, but that it very close to another person who takes things a step too far.

Yes the Simpsons are pretty heavy huh? And at first I thought you were referencing Count Dracula, aka Vlad the Impaler as the one who takes things 'a step too far' but now I realize you mean Dank the meth head. Anyway I find it funny that this is so offensive to you.
    You've had Lynog's cock in your face so long how could anyone be expected to know you if it were removed? I'll make you and him break up mufuka fuck the fuck off.
  • That post was exactly what this thread needed.
  • edited March 2015

this is not funny. its one thing to go back and forth in pfs, it is another thing to take it to that level. i dont know if you realize what your name resembles, but that it very close to another person who takes things a step too far.

Yes the Simpsons are pretty heavy huh? And at first I thought you were referencing Count Dracula, aka Vlad the Impaler as the one who takes things 'a step too far' but now I realize you mean Dank the meth head. Anyway I find it funny that this is so offensive to you.
    You've had Lynog's cock in your face so long how could anyone be expected to know you if it were removed? I'll make you and him break up mufuka fuck the fuck off.

I have no relation to anyone in this game..not entirely sure who lynog is, i was always confused with two of them being around. Someone pmed me this round claiming I was in FC? ...what
  • Less dick sucking, more training for the forums noob.
  • I have decided I will start my own UA, so now I have a reason to play, who wants to join? I need atleast 3 people who actually know how to play and 1 person to be a troll, i mean PR rep
  • edited March 2015
    I will troll for you, but you have to give me somebody to hate like Lady Ashnod or another one of those ridiculous popcorn munchers.
    Look guys I ain't going to apologise this is my tactical gaming
    Demoralise the enemies moral
    You have to admire her game of playing the girl card though. It's so easy, and effective some of the time just not in this instance.