Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The State of the Uni (Matching IPVSK2)

edited March 2015 in General
Following is a list of matching IPVSK2 addresses from 16 March 2015. This is presented for Information only and should not be taken to imply any wrongdoing or used for witch hunts.

But if your name appears below, clarification is in your best interest. I start with the biggest NW..

676-71-50-2B
1:11 [OnDaBayou] JayZ (X:3,Y:6)
1:09 [Sparta] Mika (X:7,Y:2)

964-7B-8B-51
1:12 [Sparta] pshooter (X:4,Y:2) (DEAD)
1:01 [OnDaBayou] SmartBea (X:2,Y:2)

860-24-CF-BE , 863-12-61-18, 877-B6-65-8F, 905-AF-1C-C1

869-DF-E1-4D, 912-BC-D7-20, 919-5E-4F-5A
1:09 [Sparta] CROWNED (X:7,Y:5)
1:01 [OnDaBayou] Big Mac (X:2,Y:6)

832-45-85-4A
1:11 [OnDaBayou] Rooks (X:5,Y:8)
1:07 [Lanazul] Captin Planet (X:2,Y:2)

805-6C-45-EB
1:18 [Sparta] probr (X:6,Y:2)
1:17 [Lanazul] Black Widow (X:4,Y:8)

818-33-34-5E
1:08 [Sparta] St John (X:1,Y:2)
1:15 [Vortex] Uber (X:6,Y:4)

842-CB-A1-EA
1:08 [Sparta] St John (X:1,Y:2)
1:11 [OnDaBayou] Cristoforo Colombo (X:2,Y:3)

878-81-A8-87
1:07 [Lanazul] Dre Day (X:10,Y:5)
1:05 [Vortex] PointAimShoot (X:1,Y:9)
1:18 [Sparta] Solid Snake (X:1,Y:4)

807-67-A1-0C
1:12 [Sparta] Kenny (X:3,Y:3)
1:12 [Sparta] The Duck (X:2,Y:2)

510-84-BF-0C
1:05 [Vortex] Gundam 69 (X:8,Y:7)
2:07 Ifrit Lycock (X:8,Y:1)
1:02 TERRIBLE 1 13 (X:10,Y:9)

731-D5-B4-61, 733-2D-7E-58, 803-66-11-50, 816-02-A4-FF, 824-EE-E1-07
1:19 [Vortex] Online Offline (X:7,Y:1)
1:17 [Lanazul] Drywall (X:5,Y:6)
1:18 [Sparta] Light (X:9,Y:8)
1:14 [OnDaBayou] DP (X:10,Y:7)
1:10 [Vortex] Pete n Repete (X:3,Y:7)

And of course the confirmed Multi Army.

863-E6-D4-77
There are 74 active Kingdoms with a Combined total Networth of 3,979,344 and an average NW of 53,775.

That’s all for now. I won’t be posting any more information for the remainder of this round.

Comments

• You my friend, are a valuable asset ;)
  • Found the drywall 1:17 here :)

Thanks I've suspected he is someone's probe farm lol
  • edited March 2015
    Got a screen shot on Camelot? He's been an active and very VOCAL member of our sector :| I find it rather hard to believe that he's had a matching IP with someone that has only *4* IP's recorded on their account.
    r/dataisbeautiful

Also, makes sense that Liverpool 1:6 messaged me after I hit Baker Street 1:18
  • edited March 2015
    Got a screen shot on Camelot? He's been an active and very VOCAL member of our sector :| I find it rather hard to believe that he's had a matching IP with someone that has only *4* IP's recorded on their account.
    I don't have any screenshots.. But The Ziggs account has used many IPVSK2 addresses..I am willing to remove any information from above list if sufficient reason is provided by Camelot.
  • I do know that camelot is a bank for someone, i constantly catch him with 3-6m on him, even after hes logged in.
  • Got a screen shot on Camelot? He's been an active and very VOCAL member of our sector :| I find it rather hard to believe that he's had a matching IP with someone that has only *4* IP's recorded on their account.
    I don't have any screenshots.. But The Ziggs account has used many IPVSK2 addresses..I am willing to remove any information from above...
    The rest all seem fine and match. Just that one set that looking at neither shows a match. If you can prove beyond a doubt on him (Multiple hits on same target or probe/attack interaction) then I'd be happy to oblige. But the guy has been talkative and active since he started. Not too sure about the Ziggs guy. Though I did make a tap on him a day or two ago.
  • Got a screen shot on Camelot? He's been an active and very VOCAL member of our sector :| I find it rather hard to believe that he's had a matching IP with someone that has only *4* IP's recorded on their account.
    I don't have any screenshots.. But The Ziggs account has used many IPVSK2 addresses..I am willing to remove any information from above...
    The rest all seem fine and match. Just that one set that looking at neither shows a match. If you can prove beyond a doubt on him (Multiple hits on same target or probe/attack interaction) then I'd be happy to oblige. But the guy has been talkative and active since he started. Not too sure about the Ziggs guy. Though I did make a tap on him a day or two ago.
    I've removed Camelot and Ziggs as a matching IP cannot be independently verified at this stage. I wish to stress that no Interaction has been recorded by any of the above accounts. This list is merely a starting point for discussion.
  • I'm Liverpool blows, kloudi is baker street. We match once in a while, deal with it.
  • edited March 2015
    Ziggs is my buddy from work who got me into this game and got me killed a few rounds ago. Told him he isnt allowed to use the work come this round because of it and will never let him take over my account again.

Lol wanna read about it here you go. https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/comment/118048#Comment_118048
    r/dataisbeautiful

Also, makes sense that Liverpool 1:6 messaged me after I hit Baker Street 1:18
    I had just logged in after a raid and she turned around to show me, I figured you deserved a talking to for be bad at this game.
  • Playing on mobile means people do match occasionly. Just as a reminder.
  • Ziggs is my buddy from work who got me into this game and got me killed a few rounds ago. Told him he isnt allowed to use the work come this round because of it and will never let him take over my account again.

Lol wanna read about it here you go. https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/comment/118048#Comment_118048
    Thanks buddy. But your friend screwed up last time.. just be careful this time :)
  • Ziggs is my buddy from work who got me into this game and got me killed a few rounds ago. Told him he isnt allowed to use the work come this round because of it and will never let him take over my account again.

But I am curious to know why your work changes IP address so often?
  • I'm Liverpool blows, kloudi is baker street. We match once in a while, deal with it.
    Thanks. I'll remove you two. but don't forget.. we're watching :)
  • I'd treat this like S2 and take them all out. Matching IPs should be crazy rare these days with the lack of players. Generally it's not explainable (without resorting to explaining it with bullshit).
  • Well to state that if you do it you need to kill them all or none , there should be no double morals about it.

Also Im not sure if there still is a possibility for different real IPs to match into the same IPVSK2, I did not try to investigate into the Algebraic Code that convert the IP itnto IPVSK2.
    IPVSK2 might be something like a bijective transormation into a finite Hexadecimal field not sure if the one who created it know how to do it.
  • according to bcart that is a possibility but with the number of players its unlikely to be randomly match in the same game!
  • edited March 2015
    I was waiting data Psychonaut. Glad you have time to compile them.

I dislike doing witchhunt. It's good to have them out in the open.

I recalled when I came back (Round 66 maybe) having 2 different laptops/2 players at work with the same connection have given me the same IPVSK2.

This masked IPVSK2 is new to me.

In 2001, SK displayed your IP, and it is unique one and only. (cable internet prior to wireless connections of today, smart phones does not exist yet).
    A friend of mine said that it can be use to find out your location or your internet provider. I think even to as close radius as 5km within your street or residence. Creepy!!!

So, I think that is why IP is masked to give you a little privacy. I know my IP starts with 192.168.x.x, but it is displayed differently in this game.
  • 711-B5-10-C6
    1:15 [Vortex] Open (X:3,Y:9)

1:19 [Vortex] Offensive (X:9,Y:6)
    1:16 [Vortex] Shields (X:3,Y:1)

Shields has said that they all live in the same apartment and have told the alliances. can someone back this up?
  • I was waiting data Psychonaut. Glad you have time to compile them.

I dislike doing witchhunt. It's good to have them out in the open.

I recalled when I came back (Round 66 maybe) having 2 different laptops/2 players at work with the same connection have given me the same IPVSK2.

This masked IPVSK2 is new to me.

In 2001, SK displayed your IP, and it is unique one and only. (cable internet prior to wireless connections of today, smart phones does not exist yet).
    A friend of mine said that it can be use to find out your location or your internet provider. I think even to as close radius as 5km within your street or residence.

So, I think that is why IP is masked to give you a little privacy. I know my IP starts with 192.168.x.x, but it is displayed differently in this game.
    Yea the IPVSK2 doesn't seem to care what device you're using. . it seems to pull from the IP of the modem. . someone correct me if I'm wrong. . I'm not a network engineer.
  • 711-B5-10-C6

Shields has said that they all live in the same apartment and have told the alliances. can someone back this up?
    yes
  • I've been told that as well about those 4 Vortex kds
  • 711-B5-10-C6

They have had IP+Interaction at least once this round, I can't find the report of it, but it matters little to me. They have always been more than suspicious, the odds of 4 people in 1 house all WILLING to play SK defies probability these days.
    The whole class playing SK 10 years ago was a favorite past time, especially the "technology class".

Probably, NOT in this era. No one wants to play game without snazzy graphics according to my son.
  • 711-B5-10-C6

They have had IP+Interaction at least once this round, I can't find the report of it, but it matters little to me. They have always been more than suspicious, the odds of 4 people in 1 house all WILLING to play SK defies probability these days.
    March 17, 06:43:15 Our brave kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) attacked Offensive (1:19) and conquered 187 planets.
    March 17, 08:47:41 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Planets of Science (1:19) and lost 198 planets.

Yea... a couple hours after I smacked offensive his "brother" smacks me back
  • This is the case where Psychonaut answered my above on my question.

The IPVSK gives your IP address base on your modem/router IP address, regardless of which device you are playing from. [so laptop 1, laptop2, iphone1, BB1 connected to same modem connection has same IPVSK]

He is also asking if anyone can test this to be true. Anyone have any idea: confirmation or otherwise to this case?

[Example Case: my round 66 discussion on work connection and IPs to your devices- I can't find the thread, but essentially, i'm home connected to work connection, while the other laptop is played by someone in the office using same connection as mine]
  • This is the case where Psychonaut answered my above on my question.

The IPVSK gives your IP address base on your modem/router IP address, regardless of which device you are playing from. [so laptop 1, laptop2, iphone1, BB1 connected to same modem connection has same IPVSK]

He is also asking if anyone can test this to be true. Anyone have any idea: confirmation or otherwise to this case?

[Example Case: my round 66 discussion on work connection and IPs to your devices- I can't find the thread, but essentially, i'm home connected to work connection, while the other laptop is played by someone in the office using same connection as mine]
    My house has 3 independent PC's, 1 tablet and a laptop all on one router. Always have the same IPvSK when I get home. (Except when I'm on the server connection instead of my private connection) It's how you can tell I'm home and not driving around anymore :)
  • I am surprised Tanker isn't on this list because he cheats all the time
  • Viva, you didn't even know who the fuck I was until everyone else had to tell you. So stop trying to act like you know anything about me or my old multi ways :)