Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is ODB doing?

edited March 2015 in General
March 17, 17:12:45 the [OnDaBayou] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Sparta] alliance.

ODB was just as eager to take down chicken & total damage and yet the help was at best skim and now canceled NAP ?

Please tell me these were not schemes just to get #1 cus I honestly think better of you :/

Comments

• edited March 2015
    This is why I follow mages :)

**Thank you Mod :)**
  • Sigh, gotta figure to get urls from my new iPhone -_-
  • March 17, 17:12:45 the [OnDaBayou] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Sparta] alliance.

ODB was just as eager to take down chicken & total damage and yet the help was at best skim and now canceled NAP ?

Please tell me these were not schemes just to get #1 cus I honestly think better of you :/
    LOL their help was skim at best?? If it wasn't for them you would still be failing on me. Viva finally got the in a hit after i was broken once by terrible, 3 times by odb and then 5 fails from you guys. I would say ODB and terrible did most the work for you on my KT.

• March 17, 17:12:45 the [OnDaBayou] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [Sparta] alliance.

LOL their help was skim at best?? If it wasn't for them you would still be failing on me. Viva finally got the in a hit after i was broken once by terrible, 3 times by odb and then 5 fails from you guys. I would say ODB and terrible did most the work for you on my KT.

I don't think you were ever posted as a KT there, u just looked juicy.
  • lol Im JuJubee Not Chicken fuker.

• I don't think you were ever posted as a KT there, u just looked juicy.
    He was.

That post was referring to Juju, not chicken. I know chicken was posted.
  • Call me a dirty girl. Tell me i was wrong!
    Watching 50 shades of grey.

your...wrong about being a dirty girl? so youre not a girl? or not dirty?
  • 50 shades of turd.

Watching 50 shades of grey.
  • edited March 2015
    lol Im JuJubee Not Chicken fuker.

Double like!!!
  • Oh noes, not ODB!
  • So ODB did more than Sparta without even posting the target up...? You should probably stop right there Magic. ;)
  • So ODB did more than Sparta without even posting the target up...? You should probably stop right there Magic. ;)
    yeh you've really worked chicken to the bone, you're right scars :(
    yeh you've really worked chicken to the bone, you're right scars :(
    lol - can't do everything for you...
  • That's cause the other ALs suck. no offense mag :P
    We just like different things. We like WAR. You like Sim City :)
    We just like different things. We like WAR. You like Sim City :)
    I always did like Sim City. We are just going to Sim City it up until we decide that it isn't fun anymore.