Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vortex really is the multi alliance

edited March 2015 in General
March 16, 21:21:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Open (1:15) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Open (1:15)
Mission: Arson
Probes Sent: 18,800 (Lost: 329)
March 16, 21:22:18 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
March 16, 21:22:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
March 16, 21:22:34 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
March 16, 21:22:44 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
March 16, 21:22:53 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 5 of our residences were burned.
March 16, 22:18:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 10,016 platinum was stolen from our banks.
March 16, 22:22:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Offensive (1:19)
March 16, 22:22:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
March 16, 23:04:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was RequiemsGate (1:16)
March 16, 23:04:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: RequiemsGate (1:16)
Mission: Spy on Military
Probes Sent: 59,470 (Lost: 387)
March 16, 23:34:40 Forces from Chefgreg Dog (1:10) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 70 planets, 10,196 platinum, 897 civilians, 27,061 energy, and 1,116 honor.
Our military has lost: 10 soldiers, 214 laser troopers, 1,055 laser dragoons, and 772 tanks.
March 16, 23:41:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Sabah Empire (1:5)
Mission: Spy on Kingdom
Probes Sent: 2,725 (Lost: 30)
March 16, 23:42:08 Forces from Sabah Empire (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 1 soldiers, 20 laser troopers, 100 laser dragoons, and 63 tanks.
March 17, 00:53:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Shields (1:16) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Shields (1:16)
Probes Sent: 11,520 (Lost: 230)
March 17, 00:53:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 5 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Probes Sent: 11,290 (Lost: 85)
March 17, 00:53:42 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 5 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Probes Sent: 11,206 (Lost: 67)
March 17, 00:59:43 Forces from QOP (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 2 soldiers, 62 laser troopers, 248 laser dragoons, and 167 tanks.
March 17, 01:01:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was QOP (1:19) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: QOP (1:19)
Mission: Spy on Shields
Probes Sent: 1 (Lost: 0)
March 17, 01:01:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was QOP (1:19) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
March 17, 01:01:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was QOP (1:19) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
March 17, 01:01:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was QOP (1:19)
March 17, 01:01:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was QOP (1:19)
March 17, 01:28:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Drakeland (1:5)
Probes Sent: 80,460 (Lost: 362)
March 17, 01:36:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Total Damage (1:15)
Probes Sent: 89,225 (Lost: 312)
March 17, 01:40:55 Forces from Chicken Island (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 67 planets, 13,633 platinum, 748 civilians, 27,901 energy, and 0 honor.
Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 46 laser troopers, 202 laser dragoons, and 146 tanks.

Total Damage (1:15) - RR
QOP (1:19) - Pop Farm
Drakeland (1:5) - Actual KD
Shields (1:16) - multi
Chefgreg Dog (1:10)
Sabah Empire (1:5) - multi? cant remember
RequiemsGate (1:16)
Offensive (1:19) - multi
Open (1:15) - multi
Chicken Island - RR

Out of the 10 latest news, at least 6/10 are cheats.

Comments

• edited March 2015
    bro I respect the fact that you contribute to SK with an SK calc, which is brilliant. I do appreciate it, because I am a user of your site as well.

however quit ranting. if you were actually being multi"d, you'd be dead within a minute, killed by the multibot man or whoever's behind it. vortex has very little activity given the size of their alliance. there's no great dr evil master plan to screw anyone up, not that I'm aware of

I have *seen* a few kds outside of Sparta/odb with less than 1k land with little def and huge probe count appearing on my news sabotaging me as well, likely someone's probe farm since I counter check with his sector mate that he doesn't even speak all game

it happens in the game since the day it existed, especially kt / war. don't need a thread for it everytime you have 5news on your menu

• I have a few kds outside of Sparta/odb with less than 1k land with little def and huge probe count
    Confirmed Multi. You're added to the list buddy!
  • I could pull up more news.

Also, most of those news are the multis just suiciding tanks at me and failing.

And this is no rant. I'm still far well alive.

It's a statement of fact.
  • missed out the word *seen* on my earlier post

one of the multi aiming me is drywall 1:17, has it targeted you as well? it's been appearing on mine rather a lot

who knows perhaps it's one of the multis involved

there are a lot of ppl who wants you dead as well, exploiting this war situation to get to you. bear in mind you are the AL of a top alliance. while most likely will win this war pretty soon.

however it doesn't matter, I'm supposed to quit by this week. so it's either the multis get to me first or Sparta that kills me.

bot has killed me and my mate twice last round, just waiting for my 3rd anytime soon :)
  • I am caspiansk and not a multi. fyi:)
  • Lol, if you're brave enough to claim the thing, it must be yours.
  • Lol I'm honored they used my name... smh
  • you are popular chefgreg
  • Lol look at the logins right after VIVA couldnt get a probe through.

March 17, 12:03:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 17, 12:03:05 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was V Star (1:9)
    March 17, 12:08:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Spiderbite (1:12)
    March 17, 12:08:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Spiderbite (1:12)
    March 17, 12:08:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Spiderbite (1:12)
    March 17, 12:08:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Spiderbite (1:12)
    March 17, 12:08:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Spiderbite (1:12)
    March 17, 12:08:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hirokinawa (1:12)
    March 17, 12:08:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hirokinawa (1:12)
    March 17, 12:08:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Hirokinawa (1:12)
    March 17, 12:08:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

Spiderbite

IPvSK2: 901-2E-0C-25 - March 17, 12:07:16

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 901-2E-0C-25

Hirokinawa

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 917-96-1E-DC - March 17, 12:06:21

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 917-96-1E-DC
  • and whats the point of this? Nothing matching and we have an alliance that is way more active then yours.
  • Because Viva doesn't know how to multi properly and has been getting called out all round. It's funny how ADB only broke up and he DECIDED to help off the multis when he was getting KTed on V star ;)

Little bit of logic and you know what's going on. Doesn't take a genius to recognize the same 5 minute proxy delay login every time he fails something.
  • so, if we can't hit viva, then hit on the smaller targets?
  • Except Hiro and Spider are not multis
  • same office? same school?
  • also those ip's dont even match

its called out of game chat that is used. The standard for this game is called AIM you can acquire it by doing a simple google search. viva has also pushed for lot of people to use kiki or something like that that is mobile only but i guess people bother checking there kd's on mobile phones.
  • Carnt believe that new guy with 34 posts has just give that as evidence of people being a multi

I am that embarrassed for him that I for once
    Won't comment on something so stupid

No I.p interaction
    Don't build the same
    Talk different
    Spoke on chat at different times

Ontop of all this I have hit more multis than a lot of people and I have personally made multi Kt threads in sparta forums

I really don't need to go on

• true.

In the beginning of R68, ODB/Vortex(maybe we were rainbow kittens then) went to war against ADB. There were accusations over these multi but got sidetrack. It seems to me that the multiple accounts were so close within hits. Sure, build can be different, does not mean anything.

Thanks for that link again Mages.
  • March 17, 19:56:11 Forces from QOP (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 21 planets, 606 platinum, 712 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 7 laser troopers, 28 laser dragoons, and 21 tanks.
    March 17, 19:56:19 Forces from QOP (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 20 planets, 569 platinum, 669 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 6 soldiers, 6 laser troopers, 34 laser dragoons, and 20 tanks.
    March 17, 19:56:33 Forces from QOP (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 19 planets, 535 platinum, 629 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 7 laser troopers, 31 laser dragoons, and 22 tanks.
    March 17, 19:56:57 Forces from Sabah Empire (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 18 planets, 503 platinum, 592 civilians, 0 energy, and 612 honor.
    Our military has lost: 24 soldiers, 31 laser troopers, 114 laser dragoons, and 94 tanks.
    March 17, 19:58:27 Forces from QOP (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 17 planets, 473 platinum, 556 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 5 laser troopers, 28 laser dragoons, and 18 tanks.
    March 17, 19:58:57 Forces from Total Damage (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 16 planets, 444 platinum, 523 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 5 laser troopers, 23 laser dragoons, and 20 tanks.
    March 17, 19:59:00 Forces from Total Damage (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 15 planets, 418 platinum, 491 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 6 laser troopers, 23 laser dragoons, and 20 tanks.
    March 17, 19:59:07 Forces from Total Damage (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 14 planets, 393 platinum, 462 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 6 laser troopers, 24 laser dragoons, and 18 tanks.
    March 17, 19:59:16 Forces from Total Damage (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 13 planets, 369 platinum, 434 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 5 laser troopers, 24 laser dragoons, and 19 tanks.

Lol, exactly 30 seconds in-between each account swap.
  • no idea who Sabah Empire is

but my grab on you with total damage was planned as we were waiting for you to send your wls out so that we can hit you straight back down

it is tactical
  • Sabah was a vey old player, malaysian. I dont think he plays anymore. Defo a multi that guy.
  • Sabah was a vey old player, malaysian. I dont think he plays anymore. Defo a multi that guy.
    Yes I really don't think that's the original Sabah.
    March 17, 19:56:11 Forces from QOP (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 21 planets, 606 platinum, 712 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 7 laser troopers, 28 laser dragoons, and 21 tanks.
    March 17, 19:56:19 Forces from QOP (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 20 planets, 569 platinum, 669 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 6 soldiers, 6 laser troopers, 34 laser dragoons, and 20 tanks.
    March 17, 19:56:33 Forces from QOP (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 19 planets, 535 platinum, 629 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 7 laser troopers, 31 laser dragoons, and 22 tanks.
    March 17, 19:56:57 Forces from Sabah Empire (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 18 planets, 503 platinum, 592 civilians, 0 energy, and 612 honor.
    Our military has lost: 24 soldiers, 31 laser troopers, 114 laser dragoons, and 94 tanks.
    March 17, 19:58:27 Forces from QOP (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 17 planets, 473 platinum, 556 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 5 laser troopers, 28 laser dragoons, and 18 tanks.
    March 17, 19:58:57 Forces from Total Damage (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 16 planets, 444 platinum, 523 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 5 laser troopers, 23 laser dragoons, and 20 tanks.
    March 17, 19:59:00 Forces from Total Damage (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 15 planets, 418 platinum, 491 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 6 laser troopers, 23 laser dragoons, and 20 tanks.
    March 17, 19:59:07 Forces from Total Damage (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 14 planets, 393 platinum, 462 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 6 laser troopers, 24 laser dragoons, and 18 tanks.
    March 17, 19:59:16 Forces from Total Damage (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 13 planets, 369 platinum, 434 civilians, 0 energy, and 0 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 5 laser troopers, 24 laser dragoons, and 19 tanks.

Lol, exactly 30 seconds in-between each account swap.
    Apparently, though, that kind of stuff is the norm. Saw that in the above with Viva's probings on Juju.
  • Yeah, all they do is wait in the chat room when you send tanks out, and they send attacks like that.
  • Definitely not the original sabah lol

That was the only 3 malaysian I know that play the game back then

Sabah, Tanah Melayu and clayton from beta days

It's rather ironic because back then when I was in nz, the closest thing to malaysian to ever grace sk was a thai guy, who resides in shanghai - hus

Now there's an apparent shitload of infamous malaysians playing sk lol

And the name stinks

Miss the days of omni, cleft and co. When that was an actual UA making the uni fear for their lives lol
  • Multi??Hmm I must that I'm definitely ain't one.Just so you know the timing didn't differ much was due to that we were having communication on the hits together.Nothing more nothing less.Nerf said.