Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multibot Boss Is Back!!!

edited March 2015 in General
IPvSK2: 863-E6-D4-77 - March 12, 19:55:15

Is the uni going to kill them out of newbie? Or should we just leave them alone?

Either way it will be fun to see the uni cry

Comments

• Amounts of damns given this day?

• Sectors should be able to take care of them alone
    The big difference this round is every Kingdom can hit them with a single wl ( last time they could hit once max)

Also the multis killed 50% of people threw missiles

Most people are out of range
  • Meh... let em be. I hear they want Viva's ass.
  • I need land and I have small offensive force. I will take a bite.
  • I'm dead who cares
  • I'm dead who cares
    why is that? I swear I never even rob from you?

did you stab yourself with a toothpick?
  • I guess 1k tanks isn't safe d anymore with 14k goons
  • Lady Ashdod is as open as a ducks arse

Easy land
    This is an analogy I don't here often. Where did you learn in?
  • edited March 2015
    Lady Ashdod is as open as a ducks arse

Easy land
    Viva hit me after i was open in the first war...against ADB. I got killed off, that's just SK. Further, he is an opportunistic prick, instead of helping us KT, he was trying to pin me down on the train tracks. Now... I wish we KT him, instead of that jajabee in 1:9.

However, at this point, he is sitting on his butt with lots of tanks and move like a turtle. Turtle because he is too scared to get killed and looking for small kingdoms and inactive to munch on.

Since, my kingdom died in war 1, and now I am a small kingdom of 600 Land. Viva is this one:
    V Star (1:9)
    Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands
    Networth: 2,478,223 (7)
    Land: 9,418 (15)
    Honor: 2,652 (32)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 263.14 (59)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes

To demonstrate a scenario, I have 600 land and he is at 9,418 land. Viva is trying to find excuse to bash me...and get away with it by calling me open when all my tanks are home.

The conclusion is that Viva is a coward scoundrel and he cannot hit anyone as big as he is.

The challenge to Viva: Pick someone of your size, at least 2/3 of your land for Fair Hits, and after that, send us your SOM. We will decide if you are "ajar"

Hint...hint...Look at these lands: Largest Kingdoms in the Universe
    Rank Kingdom name Land
    1 Disaster Relief (1:13) 14,498
    2 Hocus Pocus (1:2) 12,735
    3 JayZ (1:11) 12,399
    4 Templars (1:3) 12,335
    5 Chicken Island (1:15) 10,895
    6 Gladiatores (1:13) 10,787
    7 Terraforming Mars (1:1) 10,725
    8 LA kings (1:1) 10,674
    9 Brother Bear (1:14) 10,235
    10 TERRIBLE (1:13) 9,819
    11 Monkey Magic (1:1) 9,714
    12 Sahara (1:4) 9,711
    13 centralstarling (1:1) 9,608
    14 V Star (1:9) 9,418
    15 SmartBea (1:1) 9,365
    16 Inquisition (1:18) 9,064
    17 Kingdom of Prussia (1:11) 9,015
    18 Smokey Bear (1:14) 8,897
    19 SHADOWSPACE (1:12) 8,658
    20 Deprivation (1:20) 8,650
    21 RequiemsGate (1:16) 8,637
    22 Ronin Jin (1:7) 8,582
    23 Silver Surfer (1:3) 8,488
    24 Chris Kyle (1:11) 8,411
    25 QOP (1:19) 8,237
    26 Drakeland (1:5) 8,185
    27 JuJubee (1:10) 8,015
    28 Elevated (1:8) 7,971
    29 Sunshine (1:14) 7,917
    30 Broken Promises (1:6) 7,893
    31 Zveris (1:4) 7,606
    32 Ken (1:12) 6,992
    33 Rackcity (1:17) 6,913
    34 Tx50 (1:8) 6,669
    35 HeadShot (1:5) 6,598
    36 Cold Justice (1:3) 6,524
    37 Acedia (1:18) 6,450
    38 NaruKo (1:7) 6,437
    39 Magic Roundabout (1:18) 6,415
    40 Scragzilla (1:12) 6,381
    41 VULPES (1:7) 6,376
    42 Rising (1:13) 6,191
    43 Biopower (1:20) 6,052
    44 Rhys93 (1:1) 5,993
    45 Acehotep (1:3) 5,958
    46 Smalie (1:7) 5,831
    47 My Dog Has No Nose (1:7) 5,805
    48 Total Damage (1:15) 5,776
    49 Dirtier (1:9) 5,636
    50 I am Gifted (1:9) 5,555
    51 Camelot (1:17)

No? ...coward! ! ! You are a chicken!!!

I am coming up with a new popcorn flavor - chicken flavor!!!
    ~Ashy

• I guess 1k tanks isn't safe d anymore with 14k goons
    Especially with the likes of Viva around.
  • Lol the game needs more characters like you Ashdod

Let's get this straight and have truth to it

In the first war you where suiciding one me for no reason

I haven't baded you and I won't bash you
    Your a mature woman who is just attention seeking because you want a big fat cock to cream pie you lol
  • Instead of being nasty
    I would like to help you and be your guardian angel, every round I can help you and my men can help also
  • You dislike Ashnod who can call you coward, because that is who you are!

Further; I never suicided on you because Ops! You are not worth it.

end of story

• He will bash anyone. Ask Lupus or any of the others whom he's claimed to be "retaling". Even tries to "retal" hits on suiciders that declared in Uni Chat.
  • Tanker: In short, we should just kill him out of newbie mode, every chance we get?
  • Tanker: In short, we should just kill him out of newbie mode, every chance we get?
    I always get killed however I think Tanker is telling porkies a bit and isn't actually telling the truth

Lupas and the guy in 1.1 where aggressively sabotaging me at exactly the same minute

Atlas dunom ( the guy sabotaging me) then suicided on me
    A minute later lups ( the other guy sabotaging me) smacked him x 3

I am not comfortable with that sort of behaviour and neither would any one

It fishy to say the least

Anyway , that was days ago Tanker so stop trolling and atleast give the full facts rather than miss 90% out

You guys have derailed a good thread # typicalTrolls
  • Lol Viva, too bad you have no credibility. You lost that the first week I came back last round and saw all the bullshit you posted :)

And this was never a good thread. Nothing you've posted in is ever a "good thread"
  • edited March 2015
    Aww, made Viva mad again :P

Watching his "Friends" take SoM's and grabs at Lupus. Hilarious as fuck. Might love when those other kd's leave newbie mode.
  • viva is just viva.
    /ignore
    Guys, why does viva know how open ducks arses are?
    cory, don't make me spit my coffee in my laptop. i'm not sure where i put the insurance papers on this laptop.
  • Aww, made Viva mad again :P

Watching his "Friends" take SoM's and grabs at Lupus. Hilarious as fuck. Might love when those other kd's leave newbie mode.

That is basically proof for the uni and you've basically said there yours there
  • LMAO Viva, Everyone knows I used to be a multi. I actually did a better job than these ones ;)

Have I multi'd this round? Nope. Have I been tempted to since the day you started bashing on little kingdoms like a twat? Damn right. Have I resisted so far? YEP. You would know the second I started being a multi again. LV could attest to that. Any member of Phoenix from back in the day could attest to that.

If I ever get to that point again, you too will know that.

But go ahead, keep lying to the other Fenrisi. Keep lying to yourself. I have no issue going back to my old ways. I will put you in your place if you so want.

That is a promise. You can search these forums and still find references to me from 2012 and old where players have made mention of my ways of fixing people. How many times I've been the boogeyman in your sector who will one day show his face and doom you in less than a week single handed.

I look forward to your response :)
    Anyone?
  • LMAO Viva, Everyone knows I used to be a multi. I actually did a better job than these ones ;)

Have I multi'd this round? Nope. Have I been tempted to since the day you started bashing on little kingdoms like a twat? Damn right. Have I resisted so far? YEP. You would know the second I started being a multi again. LV could attest to that. Any member of Phoenix from back in the day could attest to that.

If I ever get to that point again, you too will know that.

But go ahead, keep lying to the other Fenrisi. Keep lying to yourself. I have no issue going back to my old ways. I will put you in your place if you so want.

That is a promise. You can search these forums and still find references to me from 2012 and old where players have made mention of my ways of fixing people. How many times I've been the boogeyman in your sector who will one day show his face and doom you in less than a week single handed.

I look forward to your response :)

Tanker your a fruit loop son

You should be killed for even admitting this and also with your farming x 3 with interaction

You should be killed by the uni
  • edited March 2015
    Bwahahaha you know the rd is shit when Viva is top 20 let alone top 10... makes sense I suppose seeing as all the good players died... :))
  • Someone want to explain past tense to that fucktard lol. I've already stated I'm not talking to him directly anymore :)
  • edited March 2015
    Past tense: Tanker is old school and he has died thousands of times. People always assumed that he was a low level builder and not a threat. I know better as he was an integral part of xFCx back in the day. He was an earner that pushed weight. I'd direct you to all of the people that I've fought with from that crew because I felt they were not, and never at any point was Tanker mentioned. No problems. Be nice to Tanker please. :D

Integral: Ice, Tanker, and myself would all run small alliances. We might even AL or VAL in separate alliances from that as well. Then there were accounts for attack, food, probes, etc. Most of the ranked members would roll this way. Then we also had spies. Tanker was a top ranked member and people still till this day argue with me that he is a noob. It's the longest running gag on this game. Who cares about small alliances? People finishing off a target mother fuckers. I'll take a guy with a small alliance, VAL in another, and mains in three alliances over some prick that is AL and won't do jack shit. Sleep tight.

People that encountered us remember us. You hit in a small alliance, it was a bash, you got a message. Your kingdom is dead.
  • Dank with more of his lies. none of you can or will do anything to anyone besides a shitty multi rape out of newbiemode . That has always been you at the very height of your powers. Nothing else whatsoever.