Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN xMYx Updated with Multi list.

edited March 2015 in General
March 8, 23:32:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Selena Gomez (1:3)
March 8, 23:32:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
March 9, 00:45:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
March 9, 00:51:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
March 9, 00:51:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was redsox (1:9)
March 9, 00:51:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was redsox (1:9)
March 9, 00:51:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
March 9, 00:53:19 Forces from redsox (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 118 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,521 laser dragoons, and 628 tanks.
March 9, 00:59:00 Forces from Blitzone (1:2) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 1,621 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 5,951 laser dragoons, and 2,461 tanks.
March 9, 01:05:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

next time you try so hard to multi me, make sure you account for me disbanding my scies, you fucking retards. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comments

• March 9, 01:09:42 Our sector has joined the [SciesOP] alliance.
    March 9, 01:10:46 Our brave kingdom Ifrit (1:6) attacked Blitzone (1:2) and conquered 660 planets.
    March 9, 01:11:45 Our sector has joined the [HAHAxMYx] alliance.

March 9, 01:10:46 Our brave kingdom Ifrit (1:6) attacked Blitzone (1:2) and conquered 660 planets.

oh god, you little slanty eyed tiny peened motherfuckers are so fail its not even funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Lynogs just too awesome
  • Lynogs just too awesome
    thankyou old buddy, you're pretty dam awesome yourself. Me you bringingsexyback and fepo in our prem all those years back, where has the time gone homie?
  • That'd be a pretty wicked group right now. You're the only other person who seems to remember bsb. Good times
  • edited March 2015
    Our kingdom Ifrit (1:6) bravely defended against SystemOfaDown (1:18) and was victorious.
    Our kingdom Ifrit (1:6) bravely defended against Wreckage (1:17) and was victorious.
    Our kingdom Ifrit (1:6) bravely defended against Promised Land (1:20) and was victorious.
    Our kingdom Ifrit (1:6) bravely defended against redsox (1:9) and was victorious.
    Our kingdom Ifrit (1:6) bravely defended against GILGAMESCH (1:4) and was victorious.
    Our kingdom Ifrit (1:6) bravely defended against Trying (1:20) and was victorious.

more news is coming in all the time, i havnt checked IPs nor will i bother, considering these guys are all pretty small in land, by the size of the fails i would guess these are suiciding on me.

These yellows fuckers are trying to play them off like they are hitting me because ima KT, ive been a KT for days and havnt been touched, now there main guy fails on me like the tiny cocked, dog eating pos that he is and all of a sudden im getting a tonne of fails, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out whats going on here. Pathetic they are.
  • Why do you always cry Lybitch? Don't you exploit the alliance bug every round you play? Ive seen you rr aswell. Not forgetting all the small probe farms used on Darius and myself in past rounds, yet you go around calling others pathetic... You don't get to do that buddy, maybe other sk players but not you.
  • Why do you always cry Lybitch? Don't you exploit the alliance bug every round you play? Ive seen you rr aswell. Not forgetting all the small probe farms used on Darius and myself in past rounds, yet you go around calling others pathetic... You don't get to do that buddy, maybe other sk players but not you.
    How many lies can you put in one post. I really dont know who you are, you hit me with a AT pile of shit once, thats about all i remember. Bye.

• Guess you'll be having sleepless nights
  • this is amusing, typical xmyx stuff lol
  • is there anyone I can hit. I am too small to hit a big KT. I need land.
  • Sparta
    SystemOfaDown (1:18)
    Promised Land (1:20)
    redsox (1:9)

WarDen
    Wreckage (1:17)
    Blitzone(1:2)
    Don Jon(1:2)

ODB
    Selena(1:3)
    GILGAMESCH (1:4)

That's the AT List that just worked lynog
  • Thanks. Will keep this on AF.
    Why do you Chink pussy bitches always cheat? Lmfao
  • why so serious?
  • ghh (1:2)
    Ronin Jin (1:7)
    Selena Gomez (1:3)
    redsox (1:9)
    Blitzone (1:2) - DEAD
    Wreckage (1:17)
    Promised Land (1:20)
    SystemOfaDown (1:18)
    GILGAMESCH (1:4)
    Trying (1:20)
    WinnebagoWarrior (1:2)
    Bill Clinton (1:20)
    Koeman (1:12)
    Baby Darling (1:17)
    Don Jon (1:2)
    Kingsterking (1:17)
    Secretland (1:5)
    Ivanka Trump (1:2)

if anyone wishes to confirm: http://pastebin.com/2bbqpVEX
  • why so serious?
    Never serious... just assertive
  • why so serious?
    Dude this guy is always bitching aswell. Pathetic. Cry lets make a list.

Coming from a group that made the mass bots last round.
  • ill just watch the insanity roll on and work over things as it may,,,
  • edited March 2015
    why so serious?
    Dude this guy is always bitching aswell. Pathetic. Cry lets make a list.

Coming from a group that made the mass bots last round.
    Lol funny how a admitted cheat Is the ONLY player to EVER accuse me of cheating... lol idgaf about your opinion, your a cheating scumbag with no credentials. .. multi fucking competition out the gate shows how scared you bitches are, and I never cry, I talk shit! The truth hurts u bitches I suppose
    Why do you Chink pussy bitches always cheat? Lmfao
    typical redneck scum talks out of his arse
  • Redneck? Bwahahahahaha shut the fuck up n go get butt fucked by your tranny cousin! I'm far from a redneck you lil octopus fucking queer
  • not that far I suppose

from the way you talk out of your arse

you're an American, aren't you? I heard they have a lot of geniuses and brilliant minded folks there, like the steve jobs, buffet.... but equally as many numbskull cocksucking folks like greg

everyday i drive around Bangkok, all i see are the same white idiots who make their way to Bangkok to fuck them trannies and whores

I bet you guys love them Asians more than we do, so shut the fuck up
  • burn?
  • The Asian women like the white men because they have bigger dicks. Not because they are bigger dicks. Although they are that too.
  • With all this easy land around, tons of 7-8k landers with 30k tank defence....
  • The Asian women like the white men because they have bigger dicks. Not because they are bigger dicks. Although they are that too.
    I totally agree.
  • not that far I suppose

from the way you talk out of your arse

you're an American, aren't you? I heard they have a lot of geniuses and brilliant minded folks there, like the steve jobs, buffet.... but equally as many numbskull cocksucking folks like greg

everyday i drive around Bangkok, all i see are the same white idiots who make their way to Bangkok to fuck them trannies and whores

I bet you guys love them Asians more than we do, so shut the fuck up
    Bwahahaha pipe down mini cock! This guy likes his Brazilian n Argentinian women too much to look at the flat assed bitches you chase! Stop Cheating bitch, God Gave you Small dicks BUT at Least Grow A Set Of balls... smfh
  • Chasing a Maradona look a like isn't something cool man.
  • No but finding a bad ass Sophia Vergara look alike is :)
    I totally agree.
    +1