Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doge Pic Thread/Lynog vs Shining

2»

Comments

• Nice pussy.

My ones a similar style but a more ginger colour.
  • Ahh shit shining, is that a german pointer?
  • Ahh shit shining, is that a german pointer?
    Yep pure bred German Shorthaired Pointer =D
    Thanks guys! All nice looking dogs in the thread.

The bitch is actually a purebred european doberman- her ears just aren't cropped. Also european dobes are bigger and have a more dark rust colors compared to the dogs more popular in some parts of Canada and the United States. The pitty is actually the one who is a mix breed. He is mostly pitty but he has some staffy and maybe some valley bull.
    lol whoops, I guess I let my "American" show XD yeah, the ears were what confused me. regardless, she's a beauty.

Lol Kenshin...that's actually a really cute pic
  • Nice, I have a German Longhaired Pointer :)

Great Dogs
  • edited March 2015

pets, unfortunately they have all passed away :(
  • I like that cartoony bat-thing, seems like a pretty weird pet though :P
  • hmm, did i do something wrong, you can't click on the pictures :p
  • Yes you did. Fixed it for you.

• Yes you did. Fixed it for you.

thanks a lot :)

Rest in peace you big beautiful bastard.
  • Looks like a straight up wolf.
  • Sci. Ouch. Damn. Beautiful indeed, rest in peace.
  • Wow, gorgeous doge
  • :) love the dogs
  • @ladyashnod GRAB SOME POPCORN!!!
    too late for me to notice this one, looking at handsome dogs

~ here, some popcorn~
  • My girl was Freckles (yeah I know... a Ginger with a dog named Freckles, but she was named before I got her... was almost like destiny)

The girl was a Red Australian Shepherd. Beautiful, Smart, and protective. One night when I was managing a Papa John's, my wife came to pick me up (15 mins one way) and had the neighbor babysit. Kids were in bed as it was 1 AM. Came home to find the babysitter outside scared shitless. Saying my dog tried to kill her when the baby (my 3rd boy at the time) started to cry and she went to get him. Walked in the door and my girls hair is standing on end as she lays in front of the baby's room and the baby is crying.

Three years later the neighbor was arrested for child abuse. We lived next to her for 5 years and never had a clue... but my girl did. She fucking knew!! But.. we had to put her down about 2 kids ago (9 years) as she got Cancer and it just tore me up.. I still miss her.
  • Quality that Pie. They really are brilliant animals
  • That story hit me right in the feels