Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADB Multis - Case Closed

edited February 2015 in General
Looked into the latest wave of attacks on Kingdom of Prussia. This is exactly what a half-intelligent attempt at multing looks like. As mentioned in the WAR thread, anyone with half a brain can multi and not match IPs. Thus, you can determine with reasonable accuracy what KDs are multis based on unusual activity. Many people have claimed in the PFs that the unusual activity of KDs attacking at odd hours in groups are definitely signs of multing, and Viva and other ADB KDs (like Cam) contend that ADB is simply a well organized and efficient machine.

Here is my proof that ADB is using multis heavily on KTs. The following wave of attacks just came in on Kingdom of Prussia. If you look, each KD logged on, and within minutes attacked Prussia. Further, each KD logged on one after another - exactly what a person would do when logging into one account, attacking, logging out, then logging into the next account, attacking, etc. etc. Obvious multi use, and a terrible attempt at that.

The proof is in the pudding (or the cookies, in Ash's case).

February 25, 21:00:22 Our kingdom Kingdom of Prussia (1:11) bravely defended against An apple a day (1:19) and lost 204 planets.
IPvSK2: 924-63-9D-B8 - February 25, 20:55:42

February 25, 21:08:00 Our kingdom Kingdom of Prussia (1:11) bravely defended against redsox (1:9) and lost 170 planets.
IPvSK2: 865-5E-1F-26 - February 25, 21:06:17

February 25, 21:13:41 Our kingdom Kingdom of Prussia (1:11) bravely defended against Dr Dre (1:18) and lost 143 planets.
IPvSK2: 813-BF-37-7B - February 25, 21:11:40

February 25, 21:19:32 Our kingdom Kingdom of Prussia (1:11) bravely defended against 2NE1 (1:19) and lost 120 planets.
IPvSK2: 948-34-F7-81 - February 25, 21:18:29

February 25, 21:33:14 Our kingdom Kingdom of Prussia (1:11) bravely defended against Retard Land (1:15) and lost 85 planets.
IPvSK2: 922-41-49-91 - February 25, 21:31:30

Comments

• Here are two more, can't go back any farther because it's "more than 3 hours ago" since those hits.

February 25, 20:07:51 Our kingdom Kingdom of Prussia (1:11) bravely defended against Z (1:9) and lost 232 planets.
    IPvSK2: 870-6B-EB-8C - February 25, 20:04:44

February 25, 19:24:41 Our kingdom Kingdom of Prussia (1:11) bravely defended against Swagger (1:18) and was victorious.
    IPvSK2: 857-CC-B0-7C - February 25, 19:17:02

By my count, this is at least 7 multis being used on Prussia in the last 3 hours.
  • edited February 2015
    As of this moment, all evidence points to the singular conclusion. This is a case of clearly poorly managed multi's with login patterns and profiling that though lacking matching IP's, are identified by their specific actions.

The old defense of "no matching ipvsk" has since defended far too many multis. As a user of this defense many times in the past, and even announcing my multis and names upon the completion of my tasks, I find it safe to surmise that these accounts are poorly owned and operated multis.

Take it from someone whose entire time on SK has been as the most annoying troublemaker the game had seen for a while. Being on the "right" side is just a matter of opinion. But ruining a whole game is against even my ethics.

ADB will be routed. Those who wish to leave ADB, I advise you do so now. Those with no participation in the war will be accepted accordingly. But for those whom have dedicated them to the cause of ADB, you shall be met with the time and force necessary.

I wish you all the best of luck.
    Tanker
    War Council of Olde
    We are here, and we will not back down.
  • 1:18 is killing dre at the moment, we welcome any help
  • You and you're entire alliance deserves to die. Kinda useless backtracking now.
  • well its a good thing you have about as much credibility a viva, or that opinion might concern me
  • Rohans alrite if hes taken his meds :P There is much worse floating around.
  • edited February 2015
    well its a good thing you have about as much credibility a viva, or that opinion might concern me
    And you're the retard who just assisted multis/cheats to ruin many good players rounds. Bravo.
  • It looks like some noob controlling them in one of the most inefficient ways possible. At least try to make them seem like normal kingdoms if you don't want anyone to become suspicious of them.

Every damn round too. Cheaters never really seem to learn.
  • Wish they woulda noticed before I died. Was doin so well too :(
  • And yet this is the first time any one to my knowledge has ever punished obvious multis. SK usually defends people like this, it's hilarious haha
  • If you think that's bad, how do you think the rest of the uni feels knowing that I'm somehow involved in this effort.

Talk about pot calling the kettle black.
  • well its a good thing you have about as much credibility a viva, or that opinion might concern me
    And you're the retard who just assisted multis/cheats to ruin many good players rounds. Bravo.
    Aza, me, and the rest of the non-multis in 1:18 have been sitting the war out for awhile now. I haven't made any hits since Moogle and Pie, and those hits were mostly so I could populate my planets with moogles and pies. I think Aza may have stopped even before that.

Right now we're working on killing off Dr. Dre and Swagger, who have been holding us in ADB by making attacks
  • Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on February 26, 08:04:48
    > >>> >> >> you're a fag just like jesus was
    >> >> >>
    ---- Original message received February 26, 08:03:58 from Warbreaker (1:18) ----
    >> Yes, hate me more! Give in to the dark side!
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received February 26, 08:02:12 from Mattawa (1:18) ----
    >> >> > >> fukk you... hope your whole family dies in a car wreck ya fa99ot
    >> >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received February 26, 08:00:58 from Warbreaker (1:18) ----
    >> >> >> Your tears are like sweet wine, emo kid
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received February 26, 07:59:22 from Mattawa (1:18) ----
    >> >> >> >> I'VE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR 12 YEARS AND I'VE NEVER SEEN AN sl AS FUKKING STUPID AS YOU.. what a dickhead you are.... go **** yourself.. and try to learn the game, kid

Formatting kinda fixed. It was beautiful
  • As of the moment, the war team is working on Swagger and Dre as well between the current primary KT. Should be seeing us in the sector news taking pot shots when we can.

Good players? We killed moogle and pie and then I stopped...
  • Azalieo, why does that 916 number look familiar. *starts scanning through list of known multi ip's*
  • I play from my phone, so I end up with a lot of IPs
  • Not yours Aza, the one messaging you. I've seen it before...
  • Oh, yeah he's a multi
  • I haven't made any hits since Moogle and Pie, and those hits were mostly so I could populate my planets with moogles and pies.
    Completely understandable (dare I say acceptable?)
  • Delete

>> >> >>
    ---- Original message received February 26, 08:03:58 from Warbreaker (1:18) ----
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received February 26, 08:02:12 from Mattawa (1:18) ----
    >> >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received February 26, 08:00:58 from Warbreaker (1:18) ----
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received February 26, 07:59:22 from Mattawa (1:18) ----
    >> >> >> >> I'VE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR 12 YEARS AND I'VE NEVER SEEN AN sl AS FUKKING STUPID AS YOU.. what a dickhead you are.... go **** yourself.. and try to learn the game, kid

If you can get him to rage this hard for about 1-2hrs straight, I may feel comfortable putting this up against Princess from last round for rager of the year.

• I R multi now....
  • Delete

>> >> >>
    >>
    >> >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >> >>

i find the use of "dark side" quite disturbing

• Aza is clearly Emperor Palpatine.
  • Rocknroll 1:20 and Arthur guinness 1:20.
  • from adb forums, our al is still claiming innocence. what a joker. holding us hostage until we finish off his kts, then and only then will he disband.

"Final message from Stoned Land our late AL LMAO

Warden jump on us when we are vulnerable. 2ndc can say anything about us, but whether you believe it or not, we are all real players that contacts each other through mobile apps - group message. We train at the same time because that is when it hurts most. There is proper coordination. It's just that some of us aren't bothered to play the game actively, hence a few of us login when we're told on whatsapp. There are more than 20 of us in the app. Group chat.

You will however take this as a load of bull sh1t. There is a reason as to why we do not whine rant and come up to PF to post a thing. We've learned that we are perceived badly in this game. therefore it is pointless. But most of all, because we are not hypocrites like the accusers. Practically the Moogle group. They however simply have better presence in PF, chats, networking, and public relations bullocks. Comes in handy if you ask me.

When we sneeze you catch a cold, but when they sneeze it's a cure.

The only reason we will lose this war as I've said before, is when we lose ourselves. When we begin separating within ourselves. There are a few of us whom are fighting from outside the alliance while yet within our alliance, we get swayed too easily. We run at the first sign of assumed trouble. But that's what happens in life.

Our beef with ondabayou is over, even if they want to prolong it. That is our word, not to lay a finger on them. They can go at us, we will take it. Warden however are an opportunist who wh0res while both of us fought. They think they can step in and gang us up and claim victory. We'll see about that.

Most of you will have stayed out of it, looking forward to disband the alliance. Well if these were "multis" in your sector, then I am Dr evil controlling them, then I can just disband and hit them whether war or not. Truth is, it isn't. They are real players, 20+ of us friends.

We are just infamous, but we never backstab our mates. That is the truth. I have never used any of you, exploited any of you. I always took the effort to get us working together, though I have been busy with work/family. I tried to organise the kt with my mates each time we had one, since we don't use AIM, but whatsapp messenger. Sometimes we had to ring each other up to wake one another. And we never wh0re or save our kds. Which is why ppl in 2ndc will never understand.

Go get the kt, you don't all of us remaining will. Whether big or small, everyone contributes.

Kill these targets and we will disband"
  • so they are asshole nonetheless that train 8-10 hits on the same KD...
  • No different than anything we do. We just don't hide so when we train people, its obviously not multis. These guys could end the debate easily if they would play as transparently.
  • Maybe that tool can invite us to this "WhatsApp group chat" where at least twenty of his fellow brethren are residing to give some partial legitimacy to that diatribe he spewed.
  • Frankly, I've worked with alliances in EvE online that are 5-10 times the size of the SK player base. Even Goons don't have that kind of crazy activity/logins.

The argument presented is a poor one. It's a self validating method to ignoring requests for proof. "We all meet in X" "Show us how you meet in X" "We can't show you how we meet in X or else you'll know what we do."

Governmental argument style. -15 points from Griffindor.