Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cliffnotes on the round so far

edited February 2015 in General
Can any kind souls sum it up without the pages of moaning? The bit I've read seems to be hinting at some truly shitty players doing well, so you can understand my confusion.

Comments

• Dw rampage with multis destroying the big names in other alliances after a sector got stacked.
  • so heres what really happened

moogle died
    cried about it
    greg died
    cried about it
    mages died
    was too small to cry about it
  • Who is ADB? Barricade and co?
  • so heres what really happened

moogle died
    cried about it
    greg died
    cried about it
    mages died
    was too small to cry about it
    Exactly what happened.

Btw, Cliff Notes...I used to use those instead of reading the actual books back in High School. I loved Cliff Notes.
  • So who are these juggernauts in ADB then? Cause no offense, but the people I've seen defending ADB don't have the talent to be trashing the people I'm seeing.

Something is missing.
  • DW ATs...not good KDs. Just all on one side.
  • Shit players playing a Shit PT claiming to be good.

This round is so shit before I died I was #4 land #7 NW... that says only 6 people actually played this round.
  • Wait...Pie was top 10?
  • It was a decent Misty too.. took 4 fails before a DW AT could break me.
  • Shit players playing a Shit PT claiming to be good.

This round is so shit before I died I was #4 land #7 NW... that says only 6 people actually played this round.
    Whoa whoa whoa DW OP.
  • So who are these juggernauts in ADB then? Cause no offense, but the people I've seen defending ADB don't have the talent to be trashing the people I'm seeing.

Something is missing.
    Middle schoolers wrecking fools.
  • edited February 2015
    @CamNewton surely you aren't among the "DW AT" group? I know you're better than that, especially with what passes for a good KD on modern SK.

• ah SK

"omg a DW broke me! fucking anti turtles!"
  • Cams a dw. But not an AT. He's grouped with me, and a few other guys.
  • Welp, being AT is pretty black/white.

Can you break yourself by only sending goons? If you answered yes to that, you are an AT. ATs are usually free land, not KTs, but they usually make themselves KTs by their aggression after being told to piss off.

• 9k goons on 3k tanks isnt AT?

thats what a majority of your 1st breakers are sitting on, on avg.

pretty shitty too that you decide to "sort of sit out" but your sectormates are abusing war to bash actives. almost as shitty as kds like Cam failing on KTs so that their shitty AT DW mates can break them down then cleaning up the dregs because they can't break or finish KTs without the AT train.
  • He is with that group though Ya zeal. They manually stacked the whole uni. Got their main sector then filled all the reserves spot from the stacking and turned em into farms for war etc

They say they can do it that way Bc we used to stack.....funny thing we all have jobs and just buy a premi and play legit. so if ur asking if he is supporting the cheaters he is very much so since he is an officer in alliance.
  • I get that it's shady but... that's second rate shit. Unless they got viva's multi army backing them, that shouldn't really give them an advantage. Makes it easier to target bad players when they conveniently group up in one sector.
  • Why is nobody validating my jokes ;(
  • Why is nobody validating my jokes ;(
    I am breaking the silent treatment to inform you that you have been muted until you play SK again.
  • Or you could build decent kds were 9k goons can't break you
  • all i know is that when i looked at the uni, there were red kds flying ADB avatars and prefs. pretty obvious sign of a shitty stacking job.
  • Ah well if that's the case that's just silly. At least delete the old kds
  • Or you can make a kd that 9k goons cant break and then get failed on by at dws killing 2k+ and then get broke by 9k goons.

True Story.
  • Or you can make a kd that 9k goons cant break and then get failed on by at dws killing 2k+ and then get broke by 9k goons.

True Story.
    thats what i said about people like Cam failing for those 9k goons to break...ah truths.
  • 1) I have done 0 failed attacks on anybody (minus one failed attack where I accidentally sent 1 WL instead of 4. I don't do fails, I only do breaks.

2) I am a legit DW and cannot break myself. Like I said, I know how to make defense unlike some of my alliance mates.

Shining, you don't know my KD obviously nor do you know what you're talking about. Until you do, keep whining like the others or don't bother posting.

True Story.
    thats what i said about people like Cam failing for those 9k goons to break...ah truths.
    Take it for the compliment that it is, imo.
  • He is with that group though Ya zeal. They manually stacked the whole uni. Got their main sector then filled all the reserves spot from the stacking and turned em into farms for war etc

They say they can do it that way Bc we used to stack.....funny thing we all have jobs and just buy a premi and play legit. so if ur asking if he is supporting the cheaters he is very much so since he is an officer in alliance.
    So you say that I stacked? Ace bought a premi and due to my lack of friends, we only filled 3 out of the 4 spots. My sector is not stacked. Just because one sector may have stacked, that doesn't mean that the rest of the alliance did. Just because there are a few anti-turtle DW's doesn't mean that ALL of the DW's are anti-turtles. Please stop grouping me in with others unless you know what you're talking about.

So you say that I stacked? Ace bought a premi and due to my lack of friends, we only filled 3 out of the 4 spots. My sector is not stacked. Just because one sector may have stacked, that doesn't mean that the rest of the alliance did. Just because there are a few anti-turtle DW's doesn't mean that ALL of the DW's are anti-turtles. Please stop grouping me in with others unless you know what you're talking about.
    Welcome to my life LOL there was one round where I was legitimately accused of stacking by an entire alliance because I had a premi. No shit.