Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In game Mod: The Vote

Comments

• me im new and picked up the game pretty quick and hate you all lol
  • You think bcart would make someone with the forum name unreliable his in game mod? lol :p
    Yes. I mean, unreliable is sorta bcarts thing
    +1.

of course, he won't pick me. My bias is as tall as Mt. Everest.

• Ive actually answered this in near past and it went pretty much how zeality said it.
  • Ive actually answered this in near past and it went pretty much how zeality said it.
    It would also have to be someone bcart trusts. Lord knows in game mod could fuck shit up beyond belief.
  • update accounts set land =5000000000 where kingdomname= mages

ys plz.
    Elect me In game mod, and it will be so.
  • I vote for rohan, hes a very well balanced person who doesnt make rash decisions kappa
  • me im new and picked up the game pretty quick and hate you all lol
    Except me
  • I'd help moderate the game and just keep neutral, given I don't play anymore I just signup to chat with people. Won't ever see a game mod in SK thou
    It would also have to be someone bcart trusts. Lord knows in game mod could fuck shit up beyond belief.
    i wouldnt mind talking with bcart for a couple rounds before getting mod powers so he gets to know me...
  • If I had to pick someone besides myself (which if you look at my history.. sector farmed once [ only ever cheating infraction ] and if your name isnt Lynog or Cobras, I havent KT'd anyone or targetted them solely for who they are but for what they do in game, and have definately learned to control the u mad bro in me.. thanks Zeal and Ty... I am by far the most obvious choice)

I would pick (and in this order)
    #1 @N1MrOoK - plays casually these days, but knows the ins and outs of this game. Has always been a fair player and well respected in the community. Also has mentored myself in many aspects of the game. I trust him more than I trust my wife.
    #2 @Damdred - More than a casual player, but fair as hell. Steely, hard nosed and full of conviction. Sticks to his word no matter what.

Those are my 2 Candidates. There are others who if nominated I would vote for... but I wouldnt nominate them over these two guys.
    i wouldnt mind talking with bcart for a couple rounds before getting mod powers so he gets to know me...
    Just send him a couple selfie pics, who can say no to that cutie patootie face of yours??
  • edited February 2015
    get out of ALL threads, rohan...lol
    In the sk knockoff quasar rift, the mod blatantly cheated. One of the biggest reasons the game failed
  • get out of ALL threads, rohan...lol
    lol!
  • If I had to pick someone besides myself (which if you look at my history.. sector farmed once [ only ever cheating infraction ] and if your name isnt Lynog or Cobras, I havent KT'd anyone or targetted them solely for who they are but for what they do in game, and have definately learned to control the u mad bro in me.. thanks Zeal and Ty... I am by far the most obvious choice)

#1 @N1MrOoK - plays casually these days, but knows the ins and outs of this game. Has always been a fair player and well respected in the community. Also has mentored myself in many aspects of the game. I trust him more than I trust my wife.
    #2 @Damdred - More than a casual player, but fair as hell. Steely, hard nosed and full of conviction. Sticks to his word no matter what.

Those are my 2 Candidates. There are others who if nominated I would vote for... but I wouldnt nominate them over these two guys.
    My AL round would like to adamantly argue about the bolded. :)
  • get out of ALL threads, rohan...lol
    roflmao

My AL round would like to adamantly argue about the bolded. :)

Evidence?

• #1 @N1MrOoK - plays casually these days, but knows the ins and outs of this game. Has always been a fair player and well respected in the community. Also has mentored myself in many aspects of the game. I trust him more than I trust my wife.
    im telling
  • Twas a joke. A loooonnnggg running inside joke between us. Dammy really does stick to his word.

Round I AL'd, he trolled me and had me thinking he was doing one thing as the enemy AL/enemy alliance spokesperson when he was setting up something completely opposite on the side.

Basically agrees to a ceasefire and not warring early that round then does everything in his power, from actions to things he told his alliance, to get me to declare. Very well-played troll. XD
  • A game filled with active admin has a round starting now sign up time http://go.leylinetech.com/
  • A game filled with active admin has a round starting now sign up time http://go.leylinetech.com/
    that game is awful, who even bent you onto that?
  • why you hate so much lynog?
  • why you hate so much lynog?
    i dont, im just telling the truth, its dogshit. No idea why those guys keep it going, there is like 5 players over there max.
  • Lol. Not everyone agrees. OK player base is relatively small. Some like it big some like it smaller. For me size is less important than gameplqy
  • edited February 2015
    I can tell you plenty of people dislike s1 yet you say that's the only real server. You have your opinion. And that's exactly what it is. When did you play it anyway? I've only played during middle of last sk round. I'm not part of the team. I'm neutral
  • edited February 2015
    Best advantage is there are multis whatsoever. no banks. No probe farms. No land farms etc. Admins are on it. I know that puts a cramp on your sk style some rounds. But I see it as a good thing
  • Best advantage is there are multis whatsoever. no banks. No probe farms. No land farms etc. Admins are on it. I know that puts a cramp on your sk style some rounds. But I see it as a good thing
    its been around for years and years, no clones have ever taken off, the closest was probably beans, Holos had a short time too. None ever last.
  • me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!me! me!
  • no, an ingame mod would disappear on a semi-regular basis and be just as useless as BCart. Trust me ;D
    TMONSTA!!
    DOLE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<</blockquote>

WOOHOO! I proved the inactiveness already this round! And I was a VAL!

• It was an accident