Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who killed my kd on s2?

edited February 2015 in General
Which mofo killed off my #1 NW kd outta newb?
First round back on s2 after 3 or 4 rounds. Jokes

Dante

Comments

• multies...
  • I'm #1 land, maybe they'll kill me next :D
  • Your population probably fled once they realized they were on a S2 KD and didnt want to die of boredom... completely unrelated, My S1 KD saw an influx of population.
  • careful...they may have herpes. Might want to start screening them.
  • Merle - explore whoring already?! Hahahaha
  • Your population probably fled once they realized they were on a S2 KD and didnt want to die of boredom... completely unrelated, My S1 KD saw an influx of population.
  • Well, they killed me. Recent enough that I'm still #1 land until the scores update, lol.
  • **Raises hand** twas me.
  • dead as well. breaks my heart to see s2 run by multies.
  • ... what is this S2 you guys keep speaking of?
  • (ask Miss Meadows to help get your explore-fest back under control... she could show this multi owner how to dominate, with 1/6th of the KDs)
  • They killed me too , I had full defence and I went in a blink of an eye, literally
  • Sucks to get Multi'd... even at the College level of SK
  • Yeah, suxx to be multi'd..., but it makes the multi owner feel better about their life.
  • yep I was killed there too as one of the first

and isn't the KD number of S2 limited so even new bots can not help there against 200+ already builded bots
  • edited February 2015
    I just got my turn. Knew.it was coming when I was like "...why the hell am I rank 1 Landohdammiit"

I am sorry to inform you that your kingdom: TheOtherGuy (1:2) on s2 has been destroyed. 

The reason for your defeat is zero land or zero population. Perhaps your kingdom's news could shed light on why this happened. 

Your kingdom's stats: 

Networth: 19,953 Land: -9 
    Population: 1,089 Money: 3,538 
    Power: 0 
  • I think you died cause you had no power
  • given the server only has like 400 slots, there isn't really anything you can do about 200 multis at this point.
  • But. But.

CS VS MZ? 200 vs 200? THAT COULD HAPPEN.