Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To anyone who farms free land

edited February 2015 in General
I will be keeping a list in our AFs for anyone who farms free land. I don't care how you found it, there is no need to hit a suicider more than once to try to gain an unfair advantage. Sure, you may take one hit, I can live with that. But if I catch you making multiple hits, you will be added to our list in the AFs and will be hit back eventually. I'm tired of noobs doing this round after round. Fortunately I have my alliance backing me on this. I know you've seen the amount of DWs in 1:19. Do. Not. Farm.

This is your warning.

YES WE CAM

Comments

• Ju:) can I be exempted on this?
    If you give me suicider, I want to hit 4 times, and i'm done. Too lazy to find another target.
  • Sadly, I don't think you're doing more than advertising free land.

Unless that is your plan >.> Sneaky.
  • I will be keeping a list in our AFs for anyone who farms free land. I don't care how you found it, there is no need to hit a suicider more than once to try to gain an unfair advantage. Sure, you may take one hit, I can live with that. But if I catch you making multiple hits, you will be added to our list in the AFs and will be hit back eventually. I'm tired of noobs doing this round after round. Fortunately I have my alliance backing me on this. I know you've seen the amount of DWs in 1:19. Do. Not. Farm.

This is your warning.

YES WE CAM
    YAY ANOTHER ALLIANCE THAT POINTS FINGERS BUT DOESN'T HOLD ITSELF TO ITS OWN RULES WOOOH

• So you are saying you own all the dws in 1.19? Meaning you have several accounts? That you intentionally stacked the dws in the same sector? Cheating is a worse offense than hitting a suicider. I hope you take a good look in a mirror and let it smack you in the face with your own hypocrisy.
  • Yeah...I'll hit free land for days. Just saying
  • I have a few for your list. considering any KD with a log in record and no defense = suicide... I have stumbled upon some abuse.

Or is it ok sometimes, but not others? Or is it ok for some people, but not others? Or does it matter how big the KDs are?

I know this is a little bit ridiculous, but my concern is that you guys are going to do the exact same thing as everyone else. Its only cheating when the other alliance's top 15 players do it, and its not an unfair advantage for some middle of the pack guy to use it to keep up.

"I will be keeping a list in our AFs for anyone who farms free land. I don't care how you found it, there is no need to hit a suicider more than once"

"Sure, you may take one hit, I can live with that. But if I catch you making multiple hits, you will be added to our list in the AFs and will be hit back eventually"

February 17, 22:31:38 Our brave kingdom An apple a day (1:19) attacked Milky Way United (1:8) and conquered 28 planets.
    February 17, 22:31:58 Our brave kingdom An apple a day (1:19) attacked Milky Way United (1:8) and conquered 24 planets
    February 17, 22:33:12 Our brave kingdom An apple a day (1:19) attacked Assiniboine (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.
    February 17, 22:33:16 Our brave kingdom An apple a day (1:19) attacked Assiniboine (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.
    February 17, 22:21:58 Our brave kingdom Jennifer Lawrence (1:19) attacked Assiniboine (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.
    February 17, 22:22:12 Our brave kingdom Jennifer Lawrence (1:19) attacked Assiniboine (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.
    February 17, 22:22:21 Our brave kingdom Jennifer Lawrence (1:19) attacked Assiniboine (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.
    February 17, 22:22:25 Our brave kingdom Jennifer Lawrence (1:19) attacked Assiniboine (1:12) and conquered 10 planets.
    February 17, 22:49:51 Our brave kingdom Ultraman Taro (1:19) attacked Darknova (1:14) and conquered 15 planets.
    February 17, 22:50:21 Our brave kingdom Ultraman Taro (1:19) attacked Darknova (1:14) and conquered 13 planets.
    February 17, 22:50:42 Our brave kingdom Ultraman Taro (1:19) attacked Darknova (1:14) and conquered 11 planets.
    February 17, 23:00:58 Our brave kingdom QOP (1:19) attacked Parasails (1:17) and conquered 21 planets.
    February 17, 23:01:08 Our brave kingdom QOP (1:19) attacked Parasails (1:17) and conquered 17 planets.
    February 17, 23:01:13 Our brave kingdom QOP (1:19) attacked Parasails (1:17) and conquered 13 planets.
    February 17, 23:01:23 Our brave kingdom QOP (1:19) attacked Parasails (1:17) and conquered 10 planets.
    February 17, 23:40:12 Our brave kingdom xShot (1:19) attacked howmanybots (1:6) and conquered 33 planets.
    February 17, 23:40:29 Our brave kingdom xShot (1:19) attacked howmanybots (1:6) and conquered 28 planets.
    February 17, 23:46:37 Our brave kingdom xShot (1:19) attacked Pinne N Pie (1:7) and failed.
    February 17, 23:47:03 Our brave kingdom xShot (1:19) attacked Pinne N Pie (1:7) and conquered 16 planets.
    February 18, 02:24:42 Our brave kingdom Offensive (1:19) attacked BasasadaB (1:16) and conquered 18 planets.
    February 18, 09:25:01 Our brave kingdom Offensive (1:19) attacked BasasadaB (1:16) and failed.

• Yes Val, 1:19 are all my multi accounts...that's exactly what I said! Check your reading comprehension skills, moron. They're my alliance mates and I'm sure will help take the land back from the noob farmers.
  • I'm talking about shit like this:

Posted on February 18, 05:52:13
    February 17, 22:02:30 Our brave kingdom Wizardry Palace (1:20) attacked Zefzerd (1:20) and conquered 20 planets.
    February 17, 22:02:33 Our brave kingdom Wizardry Palace (1:20) attacked Zefzerd (1:20) and conquered 20 planets.
    February 17, 22:02:37 Our brave kingdom Wizardry Palace (1:20) attacked Zefzerd (1:20) and conquered 20 planets.
    February 17, 22:02:42 Our brave kingdom Wizardry Palace (1:20) attacked Zefzerd (1:20) and conquered 20 planets.

February 17, 23:15:31 Our kingdom Wizardry Palace (1:20) bravely defended against Respect chabba (1:5) and lost 43 planets.
    February 17, 23:15:48 Our kingdom Wizardry Palace (1:20) bravely defended against Respect chabba (1:5) and lost 37 planets.
    February 17, 23:15:57 Our kingdom Wizardry Palace (1:20) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    February 17, 23:15:57 Our kingdom Wizardry Palace (1:20) bravely defended against Respect chabba (1:5) and lost 31 planets.

February 17, 23:21:45 Wizardry Palace (1:20) Spy on Military The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (15)
    Soldiers 51 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 47 168 169 166 170
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 2 0 0 0 0

Clear farming. I don't care who it is...even my own alliance. Anyone who farms free land is pathetic and I will do my best to see to it that they lose their land.
  • Stupid DWs deserve to get trained.
  • Lots of obvious farming from your sector and alliance mates there cam. But I bet you don't post them in the same thread as the accused farmers. Half of you are just morons. Servers went down a lot of people gave up on fully explored kds and called it s round. Sitting on 1.5m gold and 1200-1500 soldiers to be trained and they showed about 27-29k Nw. Do some simple math and u can figure out what they have without even taking a som. Most of you just can't understand some simple math goes along ways in this game
  • Lots of obvious farming from your sector and alliance mates there cam. But I bet you don't post them in the same thread as the accused farmers. Half of you are just morons. Servers went down a lot of people gave up on fully explored kds and called it s round. Sitting on 1.5m gold and 1200-1500 soldiers to be trained and they showed about 27-29k Nw. Do some simple math and u can figure out what they have without even taking a som. Most of you just can't understand some simple math goes along ways in this game
    pfff i'm not asian, i don't do maths boy
  • 1:19 is looking at some wrecking soon. Especially after all the farming abuse that happened to active kingdoms.
  • 1:19 is looking at some wrecking soon. Especially after all the farming abuse that happened to active kingdoms.
    Break them :D

• i feel the love already. hehehe

Or is it ok sometimes, but not others?

Or is it ok for some people, but not others?

Or does it matter how big the KDs are?

Oh come on, where do I apply for exemption?
    Because I am one lazy player who will hit 4 times, and be done with it.

So, please give me free pass. I am not a top player, and I am a gardener, not a farmer.

• Wait, are we really going to accuse 1:19 of farming when they are all so small land wise? If they were farming, they suck at it.
  • They are accusing other players who happen to get better hits then them of farming. And cam is threatening people with his dws. Yet his own alliance is doing the exact same thing they just all bad at it.
  • Wait, are we really going to accuse 1:19 of farming when they are all so small land wise? If they were farming, they suck at it.
    if you don't try to hit inactive and only go for active players = 4WLs for 1 hit instead of 4x 1WL, yes they are not the brighest bunch around the block and upset active players
  • i thought free land was no stings attached you get to hit... hence it being free... stop trying to make me pay
  • lol good idea cam badly implemented. Figure that was ur alliance guess I know who to hit now :). If I roll my Al Bc he has shit d is that farming?
  • Here's my plan... this rds shot n over... buh bye
  • edited February 2015
    Ur gonna scream rape when I hit cam? Kinda weird mages.

*Takes a shot with Greg*
  • Play for your alliance moogs. Who else gives you nude Terry Crews pics?
  • ews

okay

back to my free land, no strings attach.

AT is still KT this round?
  • I'm solely hitting 1:19 :P
  • I'm solely hitting 1:19 :P
  • Yep good plan cam make the uni hate u. Cheers
  • Cam should be smashed for his silliness... But come on...

Is there any one on SK dumb enough to think someone would make pure goons then roll an inac 4x for lolz? The right answer is no, I don't see any one doing that.
  • I'm not in any alliance leadership at all. This is just a general thread. I made a post similar last round regarding farming. I just don't really understand it, is all. What sense of accomplishment people get from saying "hey look, I'm #1 land after getting 120 land for free!"?

Not sure why anyone would "hate" me for disliking people trying to gain a stupid unfair advantage. My point in mentioning 1:19 was that there are a lot of DW's there who more than likely would help take back some of the land that those farmers gain. That's literally all that this thread is about.

PS, if I was AL, I would never name it after a shitty soccer player. Sidney Crosby ftw.
  • its not an unfair advantage if everyone is given it... not like the under defended kds are messaging certain people saying their under defended... your not being left out of anything cam... dont worry
  • That's a good thought, I guess, Vulpes. I just don't understand how people can enjoy gaining land like that, though. I can assure you that it's a lot more fun taking land from those people vs. getting it for free.