Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how long has the (*) inactive symbol been a SL perk?

edited February 2015 in General
i'm pretty sure i've been able to see it all the time... but im not sure now and im doubting myself... maybe ive just be sl a lot?

Comments

• You've just been SL a lot. Its always been an SL only thing.
  • im still thinking bullshit.... cant believe ive gone so long without noticing
  • It's been there as long as I can remember tbh.
  • my first round was around r5 or something. and its been there at least that long.
  • dodgy... just me being stupid then
  • you've just always been such a good sector leader that everyone in your sector stays active to follow you.
  • lol watch next i'll find out you have to be vsl to unstick a thread or something stupid...

why is who is inactive only privy to the SL anyway?
  • Because SL deserves first dibs on inactive land. Y u think ppl want SL? No one cares about bonuses to Off and Def, the yellow color or the ability to change sector state and buy enhancements.

It's all about being the first to know you can hit your sectormate with no repercussions whatsoever.
  • being sl you can do that anyway... just delete their forum posts and tell everyone else in the sector they are inactive lmao
  • because that pesky no record thing is hard to read =/
  • because that pesky no record thing is hard to read =/
    but you have to click on each kingdom

where as

SL see 5 of them with asterisk in one glance...
  • yeah that * symbol has been there for as long as I can remember 10+ years..lol and the * doesn't guarantee they are inactive..just the fact they haven't been on for at least 48 of the 72 hours. sooo after 48 hrs, there's gonna be one. but not able to hit for "inactive" until 72 or the "no record"
  • That's where the rule, wait 2 days after * appears to declare inactive came from.

I has always been there, for SLs to see.
  • It has been this way since I can remember. Definately prior to the v1.1 patch. It was also before the Uni chat, the ban button, and the sector states.
  • Oh, so THAT'S how SLs get a bonus from it.

You get to start robbing the inactive before anyone else does.
  • The * is how we SLs figure out when Bob (TMonsta) is due to log in.
  • yeah, i remember giving the grace period as well. i don't post it until 72