Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need new games!?

edited February 2015 in General
Any one have suggestions? On PS4 but most games are the same as on Steam or xbone. Need something casual, preferably co-op. Ive seen good things about Dying Light, has any one played it?

Comments

• I have. It is really a lot like mirrors edge mixed with dead island. Parkour and zambie slashin
  • Right now I'm playing a lot of Dragon Age Inquisition. It really is a fun game.
  • Sounds up my alley, the last zombie game i played was Left 4 Dead.

Dragon Age wasnt for me the first time i tried it, mighy give it another whirl though.
  • SWTOR
    You would. Still crushing it?
  • I just started playing again.

IIRC we always did diff servers.
  • I think Jon convinced me to transfer but I only ever logged in once after transferring. I really just played it for the story tbh, I think I got to level 48 on a Marauder? Sounds familiar.
  • Yeah it does. I have a few sith characters on the ebon hawk after I changed my legacy, none of whom are very high in level.

I used a diff account to do my earlier stuff but I decided to start over. It is complicated :)
  • I thought about it but took one look at the f2p model and almost threw up.
  • Swtor was good for the story, I'm told they spent a couple hundred million on voice acting, videos and such haha fuck, what a waste. Still, made for fun times, turned the same boring quests I found on other games into something worth playing.
  • I'm playing dragon age again, but still on ff14 pretty religiously the updates and such have kept my attention pretty nicely so far, and they are adding triple triad and chocobo breeding/ racing so my life is over
  • edited February 2015
    SWTOR is better than people think IMHO.

It is what it is but you can really go farther with the f2p than most games that have the same type of setup.
  • Double Dribble?
    Tecmo Bowl?
    Wizards and Warriors?
    Duck Hunt?
  • I would love to pick up Swtor again, but it won't happen. Too many good games these days so swtor will just have to wait.
  • Zeal check out my steam profile and check the games I've played and my wish list. Ask me any questions you may have
  • http://go.leylinetech.com/
    the real SKlike game
    they have changed the link but the game is the same old shit it was years ago. Clones dont work.
  • Wow even SK looks better on my phone
  • you can change the color in preferences. teal is the best looking especially on mobile.
  • I didn't mean color, the facebook and Google play, etc buttons are floating over the text
  • weird... I've never seen that... and I use mobile almost exclusively. I'll look into it though.
  • sk looks so good on a tablet I don't even understand. Layout might not be the best but it gets the job done just fine. But you see, already talking to an admin on GO. See how easy it is? ;)
  • who uses safari? unistall that crap and get a real brwser on your phone
  • it's nice because unlike sk it is easy to use on a phone. Because it has a "mobile layout" it helps a lot., you should try it once you get logged in :)
  • and yeah, get something real like firefox
  • Safari works pretty good on my iphone.

On topic, Dying Light tho. I nearly shit my pants on a number of occasions. To sum it up...

-You can't just go rambo on zombies, you'll die

-Reminds me of Assassin's Creed with the parkour, it's pretty intuitive and badass

-The game is really good at making you shit your pants. You'll be hanging out and all of a sudden a pack of zombies is up your ass... Your only safety is to try to climb the nearest building. Every now and then you might miss your jump and get mauled by a pack of asshole mother fuckers.

So far 8/10, 2% done it.
  • Tecmo Bowl... Bo Jackson

/Thread Bitches
  • Zeal hmu for DL