Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-= Make a DW before round end =-

edited February 2012 in Game Talk
I want it nerfed as do all else and if it doesn't get nerfed I most likely will not play as will others. Anyway if you don't actually have a KD right now but check these forums please make a DW so BCart will see it as the most played PT and nerf it.

Comments

• How is it not the most played PT already?
  • Lol, my idea was to just have all non DWs that won't archive anyways delete before the end, but the war kind of put a knot in my plan.
  • lol, you'll play anyway
  • Nerf Oceanic not DW. Dw's make the round fun.
    wut
    I was unaware that everyone was having issues with Oceanic abuse......
  • Pretty sure Crash and I are the ONLY players around that actually make formidable Oceanic KD's.
  • By formidable oceanic, you mean to say your kd was better than the two current ones? ;)

Another dumb post by faithless, why is anyone surprised?
  • when have you or crash ever made a formidable oceanic kd?
  • Pretty sure Crash and I are the ONLY players around that actually make formidable Oceanic KD's.
    I dont think I have ever seen a formidable oceanic kd since I came back to SK.
    I bet Flazer is still playing and Oceanic.
  • I made a good oceanic back when the research against it was -7% and +15% def, every other few rounds during that time when I went up to top 20 I got bored and kinda didnt sign in cause i felt it was too easy lol

plus crash has made some good oceanics
  • btw I dont consider tyrsis to be good at oceanic
  • where is tyrsis good at?
  • hes good at farming lands
  • and losing it :P
  • I made good Oceanics. It was so good you never got to see it.
  • haha qwj knows a thing or 2 about losing land ay m8
  • haha qwj knows a thing or 2 about losing land ay m8
    your pro @ it hahahahahahahahaha

zoltanium m8888888888888
  • another victim of neg LOL
  • Pretty sure zoltanium was the biggest kd you could have been, if that aint you you either werent playing or are worse.

Hihaters > Neg
    Desperate troll attempt
    Desperate troll attempt
    But yet he fails to see a thread about him and respond in it. LOL

• negneg
    edited February 2012
    you know its a successful round when you finish in top 10 0
  • Successful at deep throating donkey cock, maybe ;)
  • m8 you are asking for it
  • oh shit! forum fight!
  • neg, we all know zolt was you buddy. amog showed everyone the chat logs, also i googled your kd name zoltanium and seen its your xbox gamer tag and that your from perth, you seem like a beast of a bf player. shame you cant bring that form to sk isnt it :-))
  • its hilarious that he even tries to deny it...hes called zoltanium on shitloads of other forums too...battlefield ones etc

on every site he is like 22 from perth (exactly as he said to amog)

whats even funnier...while he had the zoltanium kingdom i was talking to a newbie in my sector that just "randomly" signed up and started trying to abuse me called firewizard or something...talking exactly like neg does (like a major downy) so i said sup neg...and he denied it

so i type "firewizard zoltanium" into google and what a surprise...a link to a battlefield forum appears where firewizard is an admin and is replying to posts by a user called.....yep ...zoltanium :-))

as i said neg...not a bad ratio on battlefield 2...but you are AWWWWWFUL at sk and got slapped up.