Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where they do that at?

edited February 2015 in General
Cory mentioning Michiganstas got me wondering, where is everyone from who's still left. Michigan had/has a pretty good representation. Malaysia is the new Lithuania apparently, but outside of that post your state/province let's see who's from where.

Comments

• Malaysia is the new Lithuania.

I still live in the same city, Capital of Canada. Boo!
  • Are you still in MI Ray
  • Are you still in MI Ray
    I'm in MD right now, but I get back up there a few times a year
  • CT aka land of SNOW
  • edited February 2015
    WTF Cory? I mentioned Michigangsta's. :P
  • Maybe if you were GregTheChef this wouldn't have happened. I take no responsibility
  • No that wouldn't work... at work I'm strictly Chef! If im introduced to customers it's this is Chef Greg... the Chef doesn't repeat himself... the chef doesn't snack, he nourishes.. the chef doesn't yell, he simply uses his Alpha dominant voice and it sometimes seems loud...

:P
  • edited February 2015
    No that wouldn't work... at work I'm strictly Chef! If im introduced to customers it's this is Chef Greg... the Chef doesn't repeat himself... the chef doesn't snack, he nourishes.. the chef doesn't yell, he simply uses his Alpha dominant voice and it sometimes seems loud...

Greg people get us mixed up after that pic we posted of us together and how alike we are.
  • Greg still didn't tell us what state he performs his chefery in. Maybe he's hiding something
  • NYC AKA Hell.
  • Florida! Brisk 68 degrees today :P
  • Are you not all heroine addicts in Michigan?
  • My veins are screwed yo
  • Yep heroin drinking beer making meth shooting deer smoking buds welcome to Michigan mofo.
  • My state and province fuck that shit, Norway! Scandinavia, Europe! You know one of the countries your ancestors came from.
  • My state and province fuck that shit, Norway! Scandinavia, Europe! You know one of the countries your ancestors came from.
    Im black Wtf my ancestors aren't from Europe you racist
    Im black Wtf my ancestors aren't from Europe you racist

Read it again before I point out a certain stereotype about african-americans ;)
  • No that wouldn't work... at work I'm strictly Chef! If im introduced to customers it's this is Chef Greg... the Chef doesn't repeat himself... the chef doesn't snack, he nourishes.. the chef doesn't yell, he simply uses his Alpha dominant voice and it sometimes seems loud...

+1.
    feed me
    Yeah, we left the shitty parts of our race behind
  • From the Netherlands, living in Belgium
    Yeah, we left the shitty parts of our race behind

Still so mad cause I gave you a 1 * in sk skill :D
  • Michiganstasssssss
  • Michiganstasssssss
  • Nova Scotia :)
  • Nashville, TN...formerly Mississippi