Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General WW Signup

Comments

• Damnit, where you find that?? Awesone lol
  • Damnit, where you find that?? Awesone lol
  • Um, why is there no WW up yet?
  • Signups only been up one day.
  • lol rohan so eager
    THAT IS WHY YOU FAIL
    THAT IS WHY YOU FAIL
    Except you know last round when I killed Loafery, got people to kill Phantom, and accused you and Mages all on one day. Which although Mages played great afterwards still led to the town win. Yeah you know, my failing.

• edited January 2015
    You didn't accuse me first day, you got loaf first day, phantom on the second day, and I gave you the win claiming bard. My suspicion didn't surface till I gave it to you. Go back an read homeslice, You. FAIL.

BOOYAH!
  • You didn't accuse me first day, you got loaf first day, phantom on the second day, and I gave you the win claiming bard. My suspicion didn't surface till I gave it to you. Go back an read homeslice, You. FAIL.

BOOYAH!
    I pegged you as a striker before you claimed bard
  • And yet nobody started to lynch me till I made the claim. Again, FAIL.
  • No but I tried to get you with my roof rod ;)
  • edited January 2015
    Rohan no...on day 2 I killed Loafery and then Rsoultin tried to lynch me foolishly so I revealed and told everyone that Phantom, you and Mages were team evil. We lynched Lissa instead of me. Next day I was going to push for a lynch on you but someone mentioned mass reveal and I figured that would make my job of convincing everyone easier. It was.
  • Although I still have no idea why Newb killed RSoultin. :p
  • you still fail -.-

there is NO WW
  • Because we killed them all!
  • Because we killed them all!
  • newb used a generally correct heuristic (VT won't fight so hard to survive)

on a player who isn't normal lol I also was mostly doing things for my own amusement this game xD

btw, heuristics should probably be used to support other evidence, not your main reason for anything ;) it's okay newb, I <3 you anyway
  • Anyway? You love me regardless!
  • Who's hosting? Wasn't sure if it was mu turn yet
  • School stuff, so late start. Will be making the game about 5 server. You have until then
  • edited January 2015
    whats 5 server?
  • yes newb i love you despite your fail xP
  • that was one hilarious moment from the point of view of someone reading both forum and evil chat
  • edited January 2015
    I have to be honest with mages. My Austin powers quote was not me trying to hint anything to anyone. It was just me being funny quoting an 18 year old movie. When you trusted me I was still leary, and didn't know what you were talking about until day 3 or 4

xD

• Soneone better host one, or I will, and it'll be themed as greese. I can only imagine Dole as Danny.and lady A as Sandy.
  • edited January 2015
    Dole
    Darubian
    Mages
    Cory
    Kenshin
    Phantom
    Rohan
    meadows
    Rsoultin
    skydragon
    Tormented
    Walls
    Kloudi
    Shining
    Damdred
    unreliable (again)

so far. i'm assuming damdred wants in because he posted, but there is still 3 hours to sign up, so if not thats fine.
  • I want in
  • but i wasnt in lol
  • well, now i am
  • make up your mind