Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CS GO

2»

Comments

• actually meadows could likely take me herself, i'm very specialized
  • i used to play CounterStrike. But that is so 90's. Or are they creating a new variant of the game?
    They've managed to make it worse somehow... I am still confused. Much like how the new call of duty sucks donkey dick. Played it for an hour and was happy I don't play much games anymore
    AH, just what i need to know....worst eh?

I'll give you the farmin'!

And dank, I don't think ps2 has had any real cheating in awhile. SoE actually did a really good job of killing all the hacks people made. It's pretty clean these days.
  • They do have active programmers
    I'll give you the farmin'!

And dank, I don't think ps2 has had any real cheating in awhile. SoE actually did a really good job of killing all the hacks people made. It's pretty clean these days.
    im not sure but I think he means on CS GO
  • this thread stopped being about CS GO after like 2 replies sir.
  • this thread stopped being about CS GO after like 2 replies sir.
  • cs go is like a place to farm steam moneys
  • edited January 2015
    cs go is like a place to farm steam moneys
    Get off my doto you south american kids!
  • edited January 2015
    I wouldn't know about ps2 I am strictly a pc gamer, but I think all systems play together in csgo so even if ps2 users can't cheat the others can. It's hard enough playing people that know how to hop well and where to stand but shooting and seeing through walls... I can't handle wondering if they are cheating me and quit. I know people that only play for items they don't care about gameplay just hopping and showing off their knife skins. The hopping thing is retarded as fuck I'd love to see this in action on a real battlefield, fuck CSGO.
  • I wouldn't know about ps2 I am strictly a pc gamer, but I think all systems play together in csgo so even if ps2 users can't cheat the others can. It's hard enough playing people that know how to hop well and where to stand but shooting and seeing through walls... I can't handle wondering if they are cheating me and quit. I know people that only play for items they don't care about gameplay just hopping and showing off their knife skins. The hopping thing is retarded as fuck I'd love to see this in action on a real battlefield, fuck CSGO.
    ps2 refers to planetside 2 which is a pc game
  • to dank's point...i do also hate the jumping mechanics in most shooters. gear is heavy. my armor when i deployed was like 45 pounds and that is without carrying ammo. physically speaking, jumping around on the battlefield is a sure fire way to wear yourself out in about 30 seconds
  • I could give a shit less about first person shooters. The best one that I could play over an over was Unreal Tournament, and I have yet to play one that ranked as high in actual fun.
  • doom2 beats them with all custom maps
  • Unreal Tournament is actually a really great game and still has a pretty strong following
  • I played a bit of the old school unreal tourney, and got pretty into unreal tournament 3 for like a month there on PS3. Such a fun game, ripping around with that shock rifle on, I wanna say capture the flag?
  • Wait no I think ut3 was the one with nodes. I need to play that shit again
  • edited January 2015
    Since we are off topic I just want to say Chivalry Medieval Warfare is a bad ass game.
  • i have that, and i really wanna play it, but i hate having games like that because my friends dont play
  • That game is shit. Somebody bought it for me and I hated it.
  • edited February 2015
    That game is shit. Somebody bought it for me and I hated it.
    I get my ass beat proper on it and I'm about to hit level 16 which will exclude me from playing with the lower levels that are not very good like myself, or at least I have heard that. I've read posts by others that are complaining about being unable to do anything against these people and I guess a lot drop out at that time. This has me reluctant to level as I really enjoy letting loose a war cry as I cut body parts and heads off of people. Running up behind a group of people fighting and swinging your long sword that cuts them all down is awesome. That's where this game really shines for just about anyone and if you get it on sale that moment alone is worth every penny.

Let's say you have a bad day and you just want to sit down and play a game but you're still edgy and frustrated. It's a no brainer, your eyes will gravitate to the game automatically, and your fingers will start it up before your brain even relays it to you.

The oddest part of this game is that there is a huge learning curve, but the controls are absurdly simple. It's knowing the weapon that you choose and the mouse movements to score a hit that separate the skill levels. That takes getting used to and there is not a lot of time to contemplate these things on the game. You fight or you get wrecked if you wanted to think you should have done that before the battle. Really when you think about it that makes sense you can't just hand a peasant a sword and expect results.
  • I've never given chiv a real chance. I always just get my ass handed to me and turn it off. I haven't played enough to get good at the combat. I bought the Lego movie video game and am playing that with the kids. they love it, its pretty fun.