Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Try Multiman

edited January 2015 in General
Dear multi overlord, when you 10x fail spy on shields, make sure you missile before tick change. I set missile shields to 100% before you had a chance to missile. Hope you enjoyed wasting the 98 missile attacks. Better luck next time.

P.S. Why me? Im not leadership whatsoever, in my sector or alliance. I started late too, so Im the smallest active kd in my sector.

Comments

• where are you?
  • This multi overlord has some serious mental issues. Probably is on the autism spectrum.
  • At least he's not on the rain man level, we'd be fucked :(
  • This multi overlord has some serious mental issues. Probably is on the autism spectrum.
    does this mean its rohan?
  • God damnit, I've been c-c-c-c-caught
    does this mean its rohan?
    It's like he's not trying. Like he thinks we will think he's cool if he doesn't care about what he is doing... (He is, we don't, he does)
  • where are you?
    Im in 1:14

• Yay low Way to frustrate the multi Ahole...he does suck doesnt he?..Good job...keep on living
  • where are you?
    Im in 1:14

Hang in there buddy!
  • WE GOT YOU come towards the light
  • Hopefully the multi man will keep wasting time on me instead of someone that actually matters
  • Hopefully the multi man will keep wasting time on me instead of someone that actually matters
    none of us matter lol
  • Odnar matters
    none of us matter lol
  • Odnar matters
  • i matter ~rolls eyes~

i serve cookies and popcorn.
  • Dear multi overlord, when you 10x fail spy on shields, make sure you missile before tick change. I set missile shields to 100% before you had a chance to missile. Hope you enjoyed wasting the 98 missile attacks. Better luck next time.

P.S. Why me? Im not leadership whatsoever, in my sector or alliance. I started late too, so Im the smallest active kd in my sector.
    I didnt see anyone give you the answer. Missiles have a nw range outside of wAR. And you are not in dms. Those two conditions are likely why you were choosen.
  • Dear multi overlord, when you 10x fail spy on shields, make sure you missile before tick change. I set missile shields to 100% before you had a chance to missile. Hope you enjoyed wasting the 98 missile attacks. Better luck next time.

I didnt see anyone give you the answer. Missiles have a nw range outside of wAR. And you are not in dms. Those two conditions are likely why you were choosen.
    You'd only know these things because you are clearly the multi-lord!
  • Odnar matters

You'd only know these things because you are clearly the multi-lord!
    Yeah I totally love dms.
  • Dms loves you Barry :)
  • Odnar matters
  • Dms loves you Barry :)
  • Multi controllers... You truly suck at life.. 2022 New news and only half dead, rofl. You should just kill yourselves.
  • Multi controllers... You truly suck at life.. 2022 New news and only half dead, rofl. You should just kill yourselves.

:( who's gonna buy solars
  • edited January 2015
    Also, mutli made 4 alliances, woah1-4, declared war on Santa to hit feed, then deleted the alliances when we started grabbing back
  • Cowardice is their domain of expertise. ~sigh~

You got nothing on Binaries.
    Call me.... lets chat.

0001-1000-0000-0000

1001-0110-1000-0111-1000-0010-0101.
  • Also, mutli made 4 alliances, woah1-4, declared war on Santa to hit feed, then deleted the alliances when we started grabbing back
    gotta admire the skills of one v. many.

-----------

i'm only 4k land after my restart and i think Darth Multi is kidnapping me every 12 hours as a warning.