Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Clock

Keeps falling behind throughout the round. Anyway to gradually speed it up by about 3 minutes per round would probably keep it near track.

Comments

• ? its ALWAYS been like that

ALWAYS
  • XelXel
    edited February 2012
    Seems to gain or lose time quite randomly to me. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's slow. I think it has something to do with your computer's clock, but I'm still not sure what.

Like if you add 30 secs to your clock, sk also adds 30 seconds until you refresh, so I'm not sure how it works.
  • if you let your browser on with sk, the time lags behind slowly, until you refresh a couple times to catch it up. You typically want to make it as close to the real sk clock time (before tick hits exiting newbiemode definitely) so you have a less chance of rollback or some stupid error.

and the sk clock has always been about 10-15 seconds late, always, i used to time it way back when there was no sk clock (eventually used GHL clock for tick hits until sk clock came about) which I had to wait until xx:00:11 to click attack and such
  • nossa nossa assim voce me mata, ai se eu te pego, ai ai, se eu te pego
    dammit speak American!

• nossa nossa assim voce me mata, ai se eu te pego, ai ai, se eu te pego
    dammit speak American!

Sidenote: "American" is multiple languages - English, Portuguese, Spanish, and French.