Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OH! I GET IT!

edited January 2015 in General
the multi lord has offerred deals to some of you spineless punks and you have accepted. Now you are out hitting the Universe's KDs still fighting the Multis.

i get it...just say you are gutless and punkish;-)

The multi lord has probably moved on to phase 2.

phase 1 = eliminate any competition to becoming rank 1 = CHECK
phase 2 = offer deals to all the top KDs in an attempt to basically turn them into MULTI LORD allies--little kds beat to death.
phase 3 = ???

;))

Comments

• what deals did he make with any of the top kds? Just curious the evidence behind this
  • read the other threads.
  • i didnt see anything stating deals in those threads? I was rank 1 and i didnt get any offers or communicate with said multi leader
  • Yawn...useless thread.
  • If that is the case, I'd KT them. The sk of Old would have never -.-
  • edited January 2015
    They are all out to get the 6th graders
  • They are all out to get the 6th graders
  • They are all 6th graders
  • i didnt see anything stating deals in those threads? I was rank 1 and i didnt get any offers or communicate with said multi leader
    lost in the mail. Post man was drunk.
    lost in the mail. Post man was drunk.
    ashnod is the multi queen!
  • edited January 2015
    i am the general propaganda officer--my mission to throw enough dust in the forums to keep people off of Darth Multi:-(
    i didnt see anything stating deals in those threads? I was rank 1 and i didnt get any offers or communicate with said multi leader
    says you;-)
    They are all out to get the 6th graders
    you forgot 7th and 8th graders! HELLO!
  • I slept with Bcart. Does that count?
  • why wouldn't she unless you slept with him too and KNOW it is a "EWW" type of thing!?
  • hahaha... Meaning I can get advantage without resorting to multi.

~more popcorn!~
  • Ironic....oh I get it is the thread title, but I don't get it. LOL
  • why wouldn't she unless you slept with him too and KNOW it is a "EWW" type of thing!?

Fool I play werewolves, I can tell when someone's bad news based on limited knowledge!
    #getonmylevel
    Hahahaha, im not gonna lie, this was awesome!

• Lets discuss it, add me on AIM. That kind of deal haha.
  • At least, you got the giggle factor.