Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UltimateViking Most honorable Multislayer

edited January 2015 in Game Talk
Mother fucker sent a black hole everyday and raped multis, now he's dead, we'll miss you viking, I hope you have made it to where ever vikings go when they die, asgard or something like that

P.s eat turds, stupid bot controller

Comments

• what the hell did i just read???
  • Trolling aside, that dude has used every wl for his alliance all round and was very active in the af. Solid, plenty of people could learn from this example.
  • I hope Mr. Meintool gives this letter five minutes of his precious cappuccino-sipping, cancer-stick-puffing time. First and foremost, Meintool has been leaving a large part of this country's workforce dislocated and disillusioned. It's time to even the score. I, not being one of the many daft spalpeens of this world, suggest that we begin by notifying people of the fact that Meintool says he's going to convert once-great academic institutions into worthless diploma mills faster than you can say “pseudolamellibranchiate”. Good old Meintool. He just loves to open his mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how vile they sound. He is interpersonally exploitative. That is, he takes advantage of others to achieve his own rebarbative ends. Why does he do that? The answer is almost utterly obvious—this isn't rocket science, you know. The key is that I've heard numerous complaints about Meintool's behavior. Many people I've talked to have complained that Meintool comports himself like a filthy pig, heedless of all needs but his own. Among these needs the paramount one seems to be the need to trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life. This backs up my point that I don't just want to make a point. I don't just want to promote peace, prosperity, and quality of life, both here and abroad. I'm here to give an alternate solution, a better one. I don't just ask rhetorical questions; I have answers. That's why I'm telling you that he has been peddling all sorts of half-baked and discredited theories. For example, Meintool insists that the bogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to his demands. As if that weren't bad enough, Meintool wants you to believe that elected national governments are not accountable to their own people. You should be wary of such claims. Be aware! Be skeptical! Think! Do not be diverted, deceived, or mesmerized by Meintool's squalid ruminations.

Generally speaking, Meintool makes a living out of hoodlumism. I call this tactic of his “entrepreneurial hoodlumism”. Meintool and his satellites have definitely raised entrepreneurial hoodlumism to a fine art by using it to spread rumors, gossip, and stories that are sincerely false. There may be absolutely nothing we can do to prevent him from making good on his word to inure us to pompous conspiracism. When we compare this disturbing conclusion to the comforting picture purveyed by his representatives, we experience psychological stress or “cognitive dissonance”. Our only recourse is to find the inner strength to answer the nauseating know-it-alls who transform our whole society to suit Meintool's own inane, patronizing interests. Needless to say, rather than attempting to work out his disagreements with others, Meintool commonly turns to his friends tapinosis and meiosis, calling his opponents “jaded renegades”, “two-faced whifflers”, or even “petty putterers”. I find that rather sad, primarily because people used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that a theme that appears repeatedly in Meintool's bruta fulmina concerns his desire to fuel inquisitions. After seeing Meintool subordinate all spheres of society to an ideological vision of organic community these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that Meintool sometimes uses the word “electroencephalographic” when describing his plaints. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response. Last but not least, to my mind, Mr. Meintool's false-flag operations show a degree of avaricious sickness that even I didn't expect.

What the flying fuck?
  • Oh hi! May I know your A/s/L. you sound cool, love your letters.
  • Mother fucker sent a black hole everyday and raped multis, now he's dead, we'll miss you viking, I hope you have made it to where ever vikings go when they die, asgard or something like that

that's bs.
    i know a bunch of kingdoms that weren't multis that he hit for his sad attempt at whoring

lol and his robbing.

• Well done Viking for your help this round ...

I was

Nice Santa :-)
  • Mother fucker sent a black hole everyday and raped multis, now he's dead, we'll miss you viking, I hope you have made it to where ever vikings go when they die, asgard or something like that

that's bs.
    i know a bunch of kingdoms that weren't multis that he hit for his sad attempt at whoring

lol and his robbing.

Bullshit, who did he hit besides Immarollyou (who grabbed him) and Fluff who he failed on those are the only two i know about

I think you are just jealous cause no one dedicated a thread to your dumb ass

Viking I hope to play with you next round whoever you are!
  • he hit more.

compared to some of us who have only hit multis with 100% of their wls.
    ur guy is a whore. :P
  • Ultimateviking.. if you are reading this.. please vote me as SL.. we need to take the sector back..
  • walls that's double standard coming from dms.

some of the dms top guys have been whoring and farming off active kds, dropping naps as well. some even friend farmed with 3 wl on ms rant
  • walls that's double standard coming from dms.

some of the dms top guys have been whoring and farming off active kds, dropping naps as well. some even friend farmed with 3 wl on ms rant
    i don't think you are using the term 'double standard' correctly.

that's bs.

lol and his robbing.

Bullshit, who did he hit besides Immarollyou (who grabbed him) and Fluff who he failed on those are the only two i know about

I think you are just jealous cause no one dedicated a thread to your dumb ass

Viking I hope to play with you next round whoever you are!
    Omg, i forgot why i knew him and realised that it was because he failed a hit on me :D