Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multies?

2»

Comments

• Been a long time since we last spoke lol. I think R9 or so. Long live Fenris (Tankmaster10 back then)
  • edited February 2015
    Tank....OMG...it is you, the real tank:) how are you? ~hugs~

I did organize a small re-union R66. Got some old folks came in and peek around. :)
  • Been good, job's gotten better since those days. Don't have all that free time I used to, but I think I'll poke my head in a bit more :)
  • edited February 2015
    Nice! yes, most of us have jobs now and we kind of come here and there. The folks came in as well, just saying hello, but life has changes.

Jobs, family, and life...then SK, that's the order.
    Glad to see you. :)
    I don't know if you are still on AIM, my old AIM is dead, cant remember the password.

I change it to Lady.ashnod -------------------- there is a dot in the middle.
  • I'd actually forgotten for the last few years that anyone used AIM anymore. I'll have to remember my login. TFtanker
  • If you want to hang out next round, I will set up some stack sector, groups of 4. Veii, Puchu, Puni, Toleria, Mages, FTB and some other wolves around, see if we can just try to have fun! : Johndeere and Amiable might be around too, I think BotD.... not like old time, but chill people are good to have.
  • Be good to run with the pack again. Especially after being MIA for so long.
  • Confirmation by Ash there that she'll be making multi's next round.
  • Be good to run with the pack again. Especially after being MIA for so long.
    it's a multi-verse, multi-bots game. People who actually play are the minority nowadays.

You will be surprise of the smell of apathy around, but its all good.

Lets bring out the Llama sandwich! We got to borrow Neithan's frying pan to make our specials.
  • Hey, is the old community board still up? I need to see if i still have my login around.
  • No, I think it was all gone.

2 versions are erased, ...I think this is the 3rd one.

When I come back, I thought it would be fun to review my "gun rights argument" with Spock, it was all gone.
  • Well drat. Guess there's no more 3 word stories or any of the old shenanigans we used to have running.

Is Midnight still moderating around these parts?
  • tank! wassup, bro?;-)
  • Ah, yes, our 3 word stories. you should check this out, tell me about the above player. Sort of like our 3 word stories, but ah...we should have it again.

Midnight? I don't think so. New kids.

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3386/tell-me-about-the-above-player#Item_2078

And Veii created a thread for the supposed to be reunion. But I got killed off right after newbie...so it was blah! But that is how it works nowadays.
    Stray Bullets everywhere.

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3571/fenris#Item_334

• Haha! Hi Veii!
  • LOLOLOLOL Midnight. And I'm far from a new kid...I've been playing since 2000 as I started in game 3. Tanker might have known me as Eternias Revenge though.
  • oh forgive the old lady....Eternias Revenge is mentioned in history.
  • Aye, I remember that name :)
  • oh forgive the old lady....Eternias Revenge is emblazoned throughout history.

Fixed
    Fixed your fix
  • oh forgive the old lady....Eternias Revenge is history.

Fixed
    Fixed your fix
    Do I win?
  • edited February 2015
    No
    You right
  • No
    You right
  • Glad you appreciated it. :p
  • Love the edits regardless so it's all good. :)
  • I believe those are under "Multi's allegedy controlled by ???(veii)"
    if i controlled the multis; biopower, vstar, terrible, and shandy would be dead.