Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All About Love (1:18)

edited January 2015 in General
He's free land for hitting intra sector and suspicion of being a different multi
SL gave the go ahead :)

Comments

• i thought he was all about love... why he lie...
  • 45 tanks as defense, and I think about 85K goons.

AT
  • I feel like that whole sector is about to get fucked.
  • I feel like that whole sector is about to get fucked.
    +1

Their trying hard to earn it too
  • what you mean that i retalled someone who doesn't mind abusing a sector that is transitioning

good for you, you got fucked back :D enjoy
  • You retaled an unrelated kd in an unrelated sector, and in the process slow down everyone who's still trying. I don't call shots, but I know what I'd do
  • They retal led a hit I made on an obviously over fed kingdom. They are hiding behind the nap now because I know this kingdom went open as fuck to hit me, with that shitty ratio
  • You retaled an unrelated kd in an unrelated sector, and in the process slow down everyone who's still trying. I don't call shots, but I know what I'd do
    didn't, both KDs i hit, hit my sector first
    They retal led a hit I made on an obviously over fed kingdom. They are hiding behind the nap now because I know this kingdom went open as fuck to hit me, with that shitty ratio
    depending on who you are, i presume you are Elantris (1:5) in which case, i didn't go open on you :)

• and btw, we left pawpatrol because our previous SL left and then suicided, so don't go blaming on us we couldn't prepare for it
  • They also hit in 1:5 twice. Not so much the innocent transition
    are you talking about 1:9 or really about 1.5?
    I SoSN'd both, you hit oooo 3x which i dont especially care about cause he doesn't help anyway. One of you hit sjdj, who is possibly an even bigger jerk, and then this hit on aza. But that adds up to 5 hits on our alliance while your in "transition". 1:10 had this happen yesterday, and they revoted Thier sl, went to defensive and didn't abuse anyone. You chose the much lower road.
    I SoSN'd both, you hit oooo 3x which i dont especially care about cause he doesn't help anyway. One of you hit sjdj, who is possibly an even bigger jerk, and then this hit on aza. But that adds up to 5 hits on our alliance while your in "transition". 1:10 had this happen yesterday, and they revoted Thier sl, went to defensive and didn't abuse anyone. You chose the much lower road.
    lets be real
    like 5 days ago, 1.5 leaves santababy
    they wait until 10 minutes before they can rejoin and Sdfghjklasdfghjkl (1:5) hit our previous SL Twice...
    our SL left the alliance yesterday, to suicide hit him and left us to die.
    i ask for a nap and then ten minutes before santa sends a nap, we get hit three times by 1.5 and 1.9

i retal and do the nap :)

• Well good, so far you've all traded a lot of the same land around and at least 1 sector lost someone over it. Who needs a universe full of multis when you've got this. Aza was the only person i was about to defend, but it looks like his hands are dirty too.
  • I'm not mad about the hit. That's never the point. I can get my land back from you in a hurry. I'm mad about the cheap way you did it. I play heads up all the time and hitting somebody and then putting up a NAP is a cunt move. For that alone, I will see you rekt.
  • edited January 2015
    I'm not mad about the hit. That's never the point. I can get my land back from you in a hurry. I'm mad about the cheap way you did it. I play heads up all the time and hitting somebody and then putting up a NAP is a cunt move. For that alone, I will see you rekt.
    you hit just before the nap was sent... pretending it is a cunt move is bullshit. it was mentioned in the sector message that people were off limits and we are rejoining an alliance and gettings nap, yet you took the opportunity and paid for it

and i didn't go open on you to be clear, you wouldn't have been able to hit me
  • I'm a DW, you can't stop me if I choose to hit you. And I how would I know when a nap was sent? I play almost exclusively from my phone. I have nothing to do with any leadership.
  • I'm a DW, you can't stop me if I choose to hit you. And I how would I know when a nap was sent? I play almost exclusively from my phone. I have nothing to do with any leadership.
    well you also cannot stop me if i choose to hit you :)
    and i don't care if you have anything to do with leadership, sector message was posted
  • Sector message?

Oh yeah, you are getting double tapped for even thinking something that dumb
  • so, what's the deal?

Do I need to know anything...

~I do nothing, Say nothing!~