Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

love letters from the Multi Overlord

edited January 2015 in General
I am just posting some little conversations that our "special" friend has deigned to have with me..and by special i mean special like the olympics...

Comments

• obviously i must as you have taken the time to attempt to kill me multiple times..then finally succeed after multiple epic fails and now once again you waste time and resources on me hahahaha...so go back to sucking your boyfriends cock and do something useful..

---- Original message received January 14, 02:07:06 from GetRayRIcD (1:12) ----
    >> You have no influence on what i do what so ever....all u do is pretend like your important and doing something special. makes me chuckle. smiliar to an annoying fly.
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received January 14, 01:56:39 from Bizarro (1:1) ----
    >> >> i do..****ing with multi losers like you..its what i live for
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received January 14, 01:54:41 from GetRayRIcD (1:12) ----
    >> >> >> get a job loser
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received January 14, 01:47:05 from Bizarro (1:1) ----
    >> >> >> >> yes exactly that is the thing you love to have in your butt and mouth
    >> >> >> >>
    >> >> >> >> ---- Original message received January 14, 01:42:10 from GetRayRIcD (1:12) ----
    >> >> >> >> >> ()()====D
    >> >> >> >> >>
  • and another love letter today..hes so thoughtful..right after he decided to send me a few love taps from his many accounts..

enjoy

---- Original message received January 14, 23:13:47 from Bizarro (1:1) ----
    >> hahahhahaha...im soooo scared..nooott...theonly thing you ruin is your pants when you are unable to control your bowel movements..also..you should look into therapy..the voices in your head do not count as actual people..the "we" is in reality you and your multiple personalities along with schizophrenia
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received January 14, 23:08:38 from Static Major (1:1) ----
    >> >> Worry not my friend we will be on s2 next round to ruin you and your friends day over there as well
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received January 14, 23:07:21 from Bizarro (1:1) ----
    >> >> >> I love how you make that sound as you eat your boyfriends dick :]
    >> >> >>
    >> >> >> ---- Original message received January 14, 23:05:37 from Static Major (1:1) ----
    >> >> >> >> mmmmm
  • I cant stop laughing tonight at all this tonight!
  • That's enough proof for me. I've had my suspicions for a while, but now I'm certain. I'm 99% sure that meadows is in fact

An werewolf

• An werewolf

WHERE DA FK DID U GO TO SCHOOL.......

WHO TAUGHT U ENGLISH?

THEY SHOULD BE SHOT.
  • I went to an school once upon a time.

• An werewolf

WHO TAUGHT U ENGLISH?

THEY SHOULD BE SHOT.
    I was abandoned in a zoo as a child where I was raised by a herd of mildly intelligent deer. To this day I can't look at any car or truck without running into the middle of the road and just freezing up as they come barreling down on me
  • Someone needs lessons in trolling.
    Someone needs lessons in shutting the F up
    Shots Fired.
    Shots Fired.
    I couldn't handle the epic trollage of the trollhan
    I'll make you a deal teach me how to troll and ill teach you how to build a kd :P
  • Of all the people to give me lessons rofl. Might as well be listening to Viva

• An werewolf

WHO TAUGHT U ENGLISH?

THEY SHOULD BE SHOT.
    I was abandoned in a zoo as a child where I was raised by a herd of mildly intelligent deer. To this day I can't look at any car or truck without running into the middle of the road and just freezing up as they come barreling down on me
    haha this made me laugh
  • giggles.

~scoot over, I got the popcorn for this one~
  • *grabs a handful of Ashnod*

mmm popcorn too?? sweeeet lol
  • popcorn taste better with company
  • Static Major (1:1)

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on January 19, 15:36:00
    yeppers you kill me and i just keep coming back :]

---- Original message received January 19, 15:33:55 from Static Major (1:1) ----
    >> ill be sure
    >>
    >> to exterminate u once again
    >>
    >> ur like a cockroach
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received January 19, 15:33:13 from Downsider (1:11) ----
    >> >> thanks ill be back to visit your multis again soon..hug
    >> >>
    >> >> ---- Original message received January 19, 15:10:21 from Static Major (1:1) ----
    >> >> >> welcome back
  • hehehe, much love.