Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kes 0 Multi 1

KesKes
edited January 2015 in General
Well I'm slightly embarrassed posting this especially after I called out in the DMS AFs for all kingdoms to put up missile shields. It's that simple , missile shields you won't be pop killed.

I then proceeded to lower my shields because we had no solars. I then went for a dump and when I came back I was dead dead dead.

Well that's me finished an abrupt end to a round I was looking forward to playing in.

All I can say to those still playing. Enjoy the round for what it is and slam those multies hard.

Good luck
Kes

Comments

• The dump is where you went wrong. Colostomy bag all the way bro
  • Well I'm slightly embarrassed posting this especially after I called out in the DMS AFs for all kingdoms to put up missile shields. It's that simple , missile shields you won't be pop killed.

I then proceeded to lower my shields because we had no solars. I then went for a dump and when I came back I was dead dead dead.

Well that's me finished an abrupt end to a round I was looking forward to playing in.

All I can say to those still playing. Enjoy the round for what it is and slam those multies hard.

Good luck
    Kes
    my bad, i woke up late today.

best SL ever.
  • It's super sad that poop killed someone.
  • I blame Cory.
  • I blame Cory.
  • I blame Cory.
  • MSZ Cory, MSZ.
  • Guess the multis nuked and probe killed him via poop-loss? :D

Sorry you got dead that way Kes. :(
  • Well I'm slightly embarrassed posting this especially after I called out in the DMS AFs for all kingdoms to put up missile shields. It's that simple , missile shields you won't be pop killed.

Good luck
    Kes
    yaaaaay we are now multirape buddies! :D :D :D

Pretty noob mistake though, but you can be happy its over so quick! My kingdom is still alive and takes another 20 hours before it dies of pop loss :P
  • he didn't get nuked.

only hit and kidnapped by the looks of it

so missile shields wouldn't have saved him anyways
  • don't even know if they kidnapped him

they probably didn't kidnap him because that's not their M.O.

so maybe kes had really low pop to begin with.
  • MSZ Cory, MSZ.
    Its assumed the MSZ is involved.
  • This story is not believable. We all know the best time to play SK is when you are taking a dump.
  • This story is not believable. We all know the best time to play SK is when you are taking a dump.
    happy 3000 bud
    happy 3000 bud
    3 out of 3000 posts were quality and this was one of them. Nice landmark.

Good luck
    Kes
    Lesson to be learned here: Go for a dump, get pop killed!
  • poop killed
  • Bye groupie :( then there were 2.

Walls you're doing great as sl. Hates love message for you in sfs was brilliant lol

Walls you're doing great as sl. Hates love message for you in sfs was brilliant lol
    *pat pat* its ok, my group is down to two as well, and my groupmate smells like poop

*pat pat* its ok, my group is down to two as well, and my groupmate smells like poop
    Yeah he's a horrible noob
  • he didn't get nuked.

only hit and kidnapped by the looks of it

so missile shields wouldn't have saved him anyways
    Ah don't feel bad you messed up on solars Walls :)

They brought me down to 496 lands from 7k or so -- my racks weren't in great shape at about 95% because I was pumping tankies.. my pop was around 75k...

Glad I wasn't missile killed though lol.

Yeah he's a horrible noob
  • I got pop killt too bro, I feel yea. Fuck viva.
  • Lol i did the same thing. Turned the shields off so I could get some power. Went to bed and woke up 4 hrs later and I was dead.