Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Saga of Sector 1:4

2»

Comments

• He got killed for breaking KTs. No more, no less.
  • edited February 2012
    Sci we already know we can't count on you to kill a real cheater. They're always grouped with you.
  • dank is pimp.
  • Sci we already know we can't count on you to kill a real cheater. They're always grouped with you.
    lol right I forgot how big of a cheater Xelsol was.
    I love how random nobodies love claiming they get top kingdoms killed :-))

I had some random awful player called Toph in my sector AND neg both claiming it was because of them and feelgood had that revolutionist tard, when they all knew it was because we wer top kingdoms and it just happens.

They must need to feel important
    I love how random nobodies love claiming they get top kingdoms killed :-))

I had some random awful player called Toph in my sector AND neg both claiming it was because of them and feelgood had that revolutionist tard, when they all knew it was because we wer top kingdoms and it just happens.

They must need to feel important
    Feeling important is a must Dan.
  • = the reason the 2ndc circlejerk crew got ktd

dont mess with me m89
  • = the reason the 2ndc circlejerk crew got ktd

dont mess with me m89
    the reason we got killed is coz we are awesome and extremely dangerous. you had nothing to do with it faggot

• I normally play this game for 1-2 rounds every few years, for old times sake, so I don't really read PF. Didn't know dank has made me famous. I'm flattered :)

talk about instant contradiction, since dank only talks in pfs :-p
  • edited February 2012

http://fightclubua.net/images/sk/rev.jpg
    http://fightclubua.net/images/sk/zoiz2.jpg

And last but not least. Final proof it is his multi and that Bazinga is a piece of crap alliance.
  • OOO matching ip, dodgy!!! KT KT!!! oh wait revo is dead.
  • edited February 2012
    When you have so many multis that you can grow expendable kingdoms this size and just plant them around the server that's a bit much. People saw them advertising that they did this in their kingdom info. It's not Meadows I already asked her and we wouldn't be arguing in the first place if it were. So if it's not Meadows and it's not Kesha's bot who does that leave that can spin these sized throw aways? I have a hard time believing it is Kesha too as we've never gotten into it and he doesn't bother denying things. So if anyone can shed light on unraveling this conspiracy please chime in. Whoever it is calls people "dear" which is just really whack and should expose them. I wouldn't rule out someone else using Kesha's bot which I think is more likely.
  • Talking about s2?
  • edited February 2012
    No I want to know who Revolutioist aka Zoiz is so that they can get round 2 of paybacks next round. Lynog has voiced interest and I'm sure Screamin would want to tap that ass too. No doubt I'm down. Instead of speculating on my own I'd like a little help figuring this out.

Caution: My last posts require thinking which may offend most SK players.
  • zoiz played an asain kinda act to me. texting broken english, it was painfully obvious they were multies though when only rev complained about me robbing zoiz. idiots..
  • He still powerless, lol he has got 3-4 multies all doing sabo/arson on me now. But hes the only one still powerless, i have yet to go powerless.

Mission: Success
    (February 25, 12:42:09)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 82 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: President Aaron

Planets: 13,533
    Networth: 3,745,428
    Honor: 2,629
    Platinum: 3,155,705
    Power: 0
    Population: 26,918

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 1,654
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 80,783
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 155,715

Tanks: 55,640
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • Now that he's a confirmed multi, how about opening the god-damned book again about saying, "we didn't build KT KDs for a reason."
  • Oh, and if you were in 1:18 with me early this round sending my private messages about a suspected multi, PM me here on the public forums.
  • Who were you NSG?