Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIP Pisser

edited January 2015 in General
Well, my dog of 10 years ran away today :(

Comments

• sorry to hear that
  • I don't mean to sound callous, but if it ran away, it doesn't mean it's dead, right?
  • He always comes back :( I think someone picked him up.
  • sorry to hear. Yes, most dogs come back if they just wander in the hood.
  • Sorry to hear it bro.
  • his name was pisser?
  • edited January 2015
    Roham, Your ugly little shit dog did not simply "wander off". He ran the fuck away from your disgusting negligence and bestiality adventures. He probably sensed your increasing urge to skin him and dance around the house naked with his fur around you like a scarf.
  • edited January 2015
    Something tells me I should be crying by your insensitive, trailer trash style trolling, but it just didnt happen =/ You must reside in a double wide while using such terms as "wander". I envy you, you don't hide your poor status from us, you flaunt it while saying "Hey! My momma lives in a double wide! Yall take that back!"

**Shrugs**
  • hope he returns home safely
  • Sorry about your dog :(
  • Dogs are man's bestfriend, in fact, I have dog Walter, my bestfriend until I was in my elementary years. My faithful dog who fetched me my slippers after a long day and would always welcome me back home, when both my parents are busy fighting in the kitchen over stupid non-sense.

Though I don't have any dog nowadays, I will never troll anyone's closeness to their dogs. I know they are the best companion you ever have, they are comfort, best buddy and running partner.

Gone are the days of "think before you type". Don't say anything, unless it is something good. Build bridges first, before you burn them...or try not to burn them.

~Machines can never replace humanity. They can easily replicate intelligence, but the genuine human stupidity is something unique. ~
  • edited January 2015
    It was the weirdest feeling. For the first time in 10 years I went to get out of my bed, I put my feet on the floor and was feeling around on the ground for where he was so I wouldn't step on him, and he wasn't there :(.
  • It was the weirdest feeling. For the first time in 10 years I went to get out of my bed, I put my feet on the floor and was feeling around on the ground for where he was so I wouldn't step on him, and he wasn't there :(.
    Sorry to hear....I can relate that.

I can only imagine what it feels like coming home sometimes...
  • Fuck that! I love my 2 dogs and would smash anyone trying to take or harm them... pets become family and if you don't have a dog you can never know how awesome it is to come home after a long hard day of work to that over excited unconditional love. .. hope he returns home Rohan

Meintool your a fucking faggot. .. your name says it all, fucking tool
  • I am pretty angry, this entire situation smells of foul play.
  • Something tells me I should be crying by your insensitive, trailer trash style trolling, but it just didnt happen =/ You must reside in a double wide while using such terms as "wander". I envy you, you don't hide your poor status from us, you flaunt it while saying "Hey! My momma lives in a double wide! Yall take that back!"

**Shrugs**
    Roham, you are too mad, go find another harmless puppy to sodomize, you'll feel better
  • Sorry for your loss man. I hope he finds his way home. Pets are family.
  • Thanks val. I put up a $2k reward for his return. No hits yet -_-
  • Omg, what state you live in? Time to burn some vacation days
  • sorry to hear Rohan. Cute lil dog he is :)
  • Maybe time for shitter?