Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naps

edited January 2015 in General
Sooooo

Anyone else notice how everyone who's not DMS will be fucked soon as the naps drop? Lol

Comments

• I noticed that and I'm not even playing. It's called history. Learn from it SK, please.
  • Scoot over - here is some popcorn!
  • No kidding, its a death deal, get killed early by multis, or get killed later for naping everyone and kill the multis just to die later by the top alliance :P
    Now that you mention it, it does feel a lot like watching a horror movie where the chick decides to go investigate some noise in a pitch black room or wander around alone outside in the dark saying "Helloooo?"

"Damn it woman, haven't you ever watched a horror movie before?"
    Now that you mention it, it does feel a lot like watching a horror movie where the chick decides to go investigate some noise in a pitch black room or wander around alone outside in the dark saying "Helloooo?"

"Damn it woman, haven't you ever watched a horror movie before?"
    Hehehe, so true. I don't watch horror movies, I use to say "ketchup" all the time.

But SK is like a movie, we know there is no happy ending round after round.
  • I dunno dude, there is some good fire power outside of the top alliance for once
  • True, but there's a Lot of DW inside the alliance too